Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with the "you're not getting anymore tattoos" through gritted teeth. Urgh

• Angry
Reactions: 24
On the latest video after being unable to get the watch engraved, he said he would get a tattoo of a butterfly I think it was and she was like you’re not getting anymore tattoos then laughed and said only joking. Don’t think she was joking though

Reactions: 3
I remember a few weeks ago Spenny baby boo boo went back to work and Imogen did a story saying "I know I sound psycho but I just feel physically sick and can't stop crying that Spenny angel Hun has gone back to work"

Since then he's seems to always be around in the day, Surely he's not quit his job to be honey boo boo angel child's full time non positive comment deleter?
& he went out for ‘drinks with all his work friends’ when she had her panic attack getting ready. I wonder if that was ‘leaving drinks’

Reactions: 5
& he went out for ‘drinks with all his work friends’ when she had her panic attack getting ready. I wonder if that was ‘leaving drinks’
You can still book a hair cut with him - he seems to work Thursdays and Fridays

Just watching her primark video and she is so skinny. She has a body like a child everything looks big on her. She’s just way to tiny. I do think she obsesses over being small for sure. It’s a shame

Reactions: 1
There is 0 chance ever on this planet since late 2018 she’s ever a size 10

Reactions: 5
This is all so majorly concerning. For Spenny and Imos health and especially the young viewership

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg another b&m video!!! :mad: The same tit all the time how does she keep subscribers I don’t get it. Her content is on repeat!

Reactions: 7
I’ve actually watched her new video for the first time in ages so here’s a rundown. I haven’t mentioned everything coz it was boring as duck.

• for some reason, she’s surprised peanut butter is a lot cheaper in B&M compared to Waitrose??
  • all she does in the food aisles is go on and on about how she can’t eat most of it
  • she’s still using nivea post shave balm as a primer didn’t realise we were still in 2012 hun
  • spots her eyeshadow palette and gives that a plug 🙄 I said she hadn’t mentioned that in a while BINGO
  • she’s looking for some vicks to help her anxiety and panic attacks angels
  • she’s just chucking everything in the trolley and poor Spencer is stood for 10 minutes deciding if he can afford one bed head product 😭
  • he picks up some new tonics to try in his NON TONS.
  • Homeware aisle. She creams herself over a pink stool and manifests a dressing room.
  • HATE it when she refers to herself in the third person “Imogen’s getting excited”
  • oh duck OFF half way through the video she’s back in the car advertising skill share again!!!! So a hidden ad in the video not mentioned in the title, is that allowed?
  • I then stopped listening because I was so bored and she was just droning on about shelves, desk and tables
  • Oh she’s mentioned Charlotte again because she DOES HAVE FRIENDS okay
  • Boring looking at the kitchen and bathroom stuff...
  • Oh she’s in the aisle of dreams the CLEANING aisle. Maybe you should clean some time then Baby gal
  • I then skipped the last 5 minutes because cba

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve actually watched her new video for the first time in ages so here’s a rundown. I haven’t mentioned everything coz it was boring as duck.

• for some reason, she’s surprised peanut butter is a lot cheaper in B&M compared to Waitrose??
  • all she does in the food aisles is go on and on about how she can’t eat most of it
  • she’s still using nivea post shave balm as a primer didn’t realise we were still in 2012 hun
  • spots her eyeshadow palette and gives that a plug 🙄 I said she hadn’t mentioned that in a while BINGO
  • she’s looking for some vicks to help her anxiety and panic attacks angels
  • she’s just chucking everything in the trolley and poor Spencer is stood for 10 minutes deciding if he can afford one bed head product 😭
  • he picks up some new tonics to try in his NON TONS.
  • Homeware aisle. She creams herself over a pink stool and manifests a dressing room.
  • HATE it when she refers to herself in the third person “Imogen’s getting excited”
  • oh duck OFF half way through the video she’s back in the car advertising skill share again!!!! So a hidden ad in the video not mentioned in the title, is that allowed?
  • I then stopped listening because I was so bored and she was just droning on about shelves, desk and tables
  • Oh she’s mentioned Charlotte again because she DOES HAVE FRIENDS okay
  • Boring looking at the kitchen and bathroom stuff...
  • Oh she’s in the aisle of dreams the CLEANING aisle. Maybe you should clean some time then Baby gal
  • I then skipped the last 5 minutes because cba
honestly who wants to watch her buying a pack of 4 baked beans??? So bleeping weird!!. She picks up every single item aswell then talks about it. Also does she have to call him baby prince every 2 mins???? “Shall I get you some m&ms baby boy??? I can’t eat them huns but Prince can” It’s actually draining to listen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Ooooh nooooo don't want any caffeine in anything" After she got called on it in the recent night out video

We like to have lots of shampoos and conditioners in the house lol

Why is she touching everything!?

Skillshare isn't accredited baby Princess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
honestly who wants to watch her buying a pack of 4 baked beans??? So bleeping weird!!. She picks up every single item aswell then talks about it. Also does she have to call him baby prince every 2 mins???? “Shall I get you some m&ms baby boy??? I can’t eat them huns but Prince can” It’s actually draining to listen to.
For the love of God I wish she would just shut up, If I was Spencer I would have genuinely buried her under the patio by now.

I mean there's annoying then there's Imogen annoying......that witch is a whole new level.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.