Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg another b&m video!!! :mad: The same tit all the time how does she keep subscribers I don’t get it. Her content is on repeat!
I think she copies Elle Darby. Elle will post then a few days later Imo will do the same thing. She will never be as good or as big as her though!

Reactions: 11
For the love of God I wish she would just shut up, If I was Spencer I would have genuinely buried her under the patio by now.

I mean there's annoying then there's Imogen annoying......that witch is a whole new level.
This is going to sound really mean but you know that episode of Friends where Janice's husband is deaf and it makes sense because she's so ridiculously loud and annoying? Well...yeah...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Very sneeky Imogen, hidding the AFF disclaimer in the share symbol at the bottom corner of the screen for your paid Amazon haul, tut tut

Reactions: 5
Aww treating her dad to everything in B&m but no mention of Spencers family.

Also hate how she's touching everything in the middle of a pandemic. She literally loves in Imogen land poor Spencer

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the video is literally 30 mins long of her just showing us stuff that is in b&m??? IF I WANTED TO SEE EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP I WOULD JUST GO THERE!!! Laura lee does similar videos at the dollar tree etc in America but she’ll do about a 5 mins clip of her in the shop then the video will be showing the bargains she actually got and dupes etc... all I see in Imogen’s basket is beans, shampoo and Nivea balm :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to touch everything? 😣 I’d want to escape that if I was there while she wetting herself over baked beans and nivea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spencer saying 'they didn't have any toilet roll during the pandemic' we're still in a pandemic you bleeping idiot.

Like others have said, them touching everything they're not purchasing is so unnecessary... also standing there in the aisles like idiots while people are trying to maintain social distancing and get on with their shopping.

Such a mundane video and she makes it so obvious she reads here with the whole 'don't want anything with caffeine in it' comment.... You literally were saying in your last video you were buzzing because of coffee... She's getting worse and worse at keeping her lies straight.

Also she says she takes herbal medication and is going to try Vicks (!?) for her anxiety.... So just confirming all her mental issues are self-diagnosed yet again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Been watching her for a while on YouTube ans always thought she was brilliant. Stumbled across the posts on here last night and boom...down a rabbit hole. Is the issues everyone has with her because she’s OTT and had lip fillers but denies it? I’m not sure. Genuine question. 🙏🏻

Reactions: 3
Been watching her for a while on YouTube ans always thought she was brilliant. Stumbled across the posts on here last night and boom...down a rabbit hole. Is the issues everyone has with her because she’s OTT and had lip fillers but denies it? I’m not sure. Genuine question. 🙏🏻
More the fact that shes made around 50 videos exposing the most intimate details about her ex friends and boyfriends lives - abortions, sexual assaults, sexual abuse. Whilst also fabricating most of the stories. These people have been intimated my imogens fans to the point of their works being contacted, death threats and police involvement. See comments from @ImApparentlyCalledLaura and @Sarahbub for more clarification

When people called her out about lip fillers and she went into her fake anxiety /panic attack routine it was incredibly easy to know she was lying. She said she receives 1000s of death threats a day - simply not true as weve never seen even one. She said she had 300 panic attacks in one day - even 3 panic attacks a day is a lot so for 300 she would have to be hospitalised. She put up hapoy dancing tik toks that were filmed 'months ago' but was wearing the clothes she bought during her anxiety for retail therapy. She did a full on photo shoot with full face makeup for her merchandise which actually had time stamps of the date during her 'extreme anxiety' despite her saying she hasn't looked in a mirror in days, when this was pointed out on here it was swiftly deleted however the evidence is in tbe threads

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t help but wonder what she’s morphed that poor man into. He constantly looks drained and like he doesn’t even know what day it is

I can’t believe the video is literally 30 mins long of her just showing us stuff that is in b&m??? IF I WANTED TO SEE EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP I WOULD JUST GO THERE!!! Laura lee does similar videos at the dollar tree etc in America but she’ll do about a 5 mins clip of her in the shop then the video will be showing the bargains she actually got and dupes etc... all I see in Imogen’s basket is beans, shampoo and Nivea balm :cautious:
Literally came to say the exact same!

Reactions: 6
Just ended up watching a video from 1 year ago of hers that came up on auto play after just letting YouTube play whats next, its 24hr shopping challenge 1 year ago. Her and Spencer look SO HEALTHY in it. What on earth has happened. I'm genuinely concerned now.

Just ended up watching a video from 1 year ago of hers that came up on auto play after just letting YouTube play whats next, its 24hr shopping challenge 1 year ago. Her and Spencer look SO HEALTHY in it. What on earth has happened. I'm genuinely concerned now.
She also spent close to 1K in the video she said it herself and said she was sending it all back and only keeping one coat. Then why buy everything? She put it all on her credit card. Good god, god help them when they come to get a mortgage. Even if the card is clear her records will show reckless spending and no mortgage company will want to lend to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Spenny is deffo on the brink of a mental break-down, the guy looks haunted.

I feel so bad for him :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My conspiracy theory - she claims tax relief on them, pockets the tax and then returns them for a full refund.

If she did a £100 haul to show on her channel, she could claim it as a business expense and get tax back of £20. Then returning the haul she would get the full £100 back as the store doesn't know. So she's made £20 easy money, plus the ad revenue from the video showing the haul 1🤔

As I said, just my theory, not stating this as fact!!!
Yeah but it doesnt work in 30 days which is the return timeframe usually, it would be annually wouldnt it so she wouldve already returned it so the tax would be refunded to her card upon return

Reactions: 1

She also spent close to 1K in the video she said it herself and said she was sending it all back and only keeping one coat. Then why buy everything? She put it all on her credit card. Good god, god help them when they come to get a mortgage. Even if the card is clear her records will show reckless spending and no mortgage company will want to lend to them
Oh god I can already see the story time: “bullied by mortgage companies!!” Then spends the whole video telling the hunnies that she’s so mature with money, saves loads, brought up poor so knows the value of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she have to touch everything? 😣 I’d want to escape that if I was there while she wetting herself over baked beans and nivea
OMG it was doing my head in she admits she’s a scruff and doesn’t wash and the her dodgy looking fingers were touching everything was making me feel sick.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.