Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LITERALLY, all it was was her saying she’s getting Spenny’s old watch engraved for their first year anniversary present (couldn’t just buy him a new watch lmao, she usually doesn’t mind pissing money away). Jewellers says they can’t engrave it. Imogen gets upset and tells Spencer who says some pointless tit about his grandad Peter and that’s literally it. Pointless!
Its not even a sentimental watch its a gifted Daniel Wellington one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this was said earlier in this thread but I was told by a mate who knows Imogen, like she would spot her from a mile away! that well. That video of her having anxiety and not going out that she did... maybe it was a diff night but Spencer was there and two others... because of the timing I think it could have been that night. If it’s right, what a bleep. Made that vid, went out then put it up saying that story. Not even surprised if I’m right... complete liar

Not only that she saw her, she’s one of the girls from her story times and Imogen panicked and walked off very abruptly knowing this girl could call her out. Wish my mate had the opportunity to talk to her but she probably would have ran off... she needs to be careful if going out in Brighton cause she will be stopped at some point. Bet there be a story time to go with... have suggested my mate try to secretly film any conversation to prove her a liar for the people that still trust the physcho

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What was the point of that video... nice idea if she could get the watch engraved but she couldn’t so it was basically a whole video of her trying to get a watch engraved but couldn’t so she ordered a love story book... what was the point aha

Reactions: 1
What was the point of that video... nice idea if she could get the watch engraved but she couldn’t so it was basically a whole video of her trying to get a watch engraved but couldn’t so she ordered a love story book... what was the point aha
I really think she wanted to start getting more wedding content out there since other YouTubers wedding related vids usually do well, but it was so rushed. Like she didn’t have to tell him she couldn’t get it done she could of bought him a nice watch or a clock for their home they’re saving for, but she’s probably going to do loads of other wedding vids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know this was said earlier in this thread but I was told by a mate who knows Imogen, like she would spot her from a mile away! that well. That video of her having anxiety and not going out that she did... maybe it was a diff night but Spencer was there and two others... because of the timing I think it could have been that night. If it’s right, what a bleep. Made that vid, went out then put it up saying that story. Not even surprised if I’m right... complete liar

Not only that she saw her, she’s one of the girls from her story times and Imogen panicked and walked off very abruptly knowing this girl could call her out. Wish my mate had the opportunity to talk to her but she probably would have ran off... she needs to be careful if going out in Brighton cause she will be stopped at some point. Bet there be a story time to go with... have suggested my mate try to secretly film any conversation to prove her a liar for the people that still trust the physcho
First taste of decent tea we've had in a long while :)

Reactions: 5
Probably and with their boring sex life he probably never goes down there to know, they've probably only had sex once and that was their wedding night lol
i actually reckon shes wild but pretends shes an innocent angel to the world.. wild But sloppy af

Reactions: 6
I’ve just noticed that her football exes fiancé has the ‘brows brushed up’ look too (though hers looks good). No doubt Imo is copying her and failing miserably

Reactions: 5
anyone else find how she talks to spencer so condescending? as if he’s an idiot.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.