Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also on her stories as if an 11 year old boy said you’d be the prettiest girl in the world if you didn’t have that bump on your nose Hahahaha like who says that. It’s exaggerated 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another ‘prettiest in the year’ ‘best in the year’ ‘best in the class’ ‘best runner’ ‘best at hockey’ ‘best actress’ ‘best at dancing’ I can’t keep up with her and her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also on her stories as if an 11 year old boy said you’d be the prettiest girl in the world if you didn’t have that bump on your nose Hahahaha like who says that. It’s exaggerated 🤣🤣🤣🤣
literally as if !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And it stuck with her forever huns. Omg yeah right:ROFLMAO: she is the biggest show off ever ! Always the best, always right, always the kindest, she’s tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why does she feel the need to talk about her crush from when she was 11? I’ve never known of someone who constantly feels the need to talk about her exes and past relationships and boys she liked so bloody much. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still hung up on them. The quick wedding, the we’re so in love, we’re soulmates bla bla, who you trying to convince babe?

Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the “who knows me better video” and I just want to express my hatred for Hugo, what a horrible little bleep. I felt so sorry for Spencer. Imogen shouldve never put that video up, I have second hand embarrassment !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet she is up to her eyeballs in debt with all these clothing hauls. She’s got the body of a 10 year old.

Reactions: 10
Another ‘prettiest in the year’ ‘best in the year’ ‘best in the class’ ‘best runner’ ‘best at hockey’ ‘best actress’ ‘best at dancing’ I can’t keep up with her and her lies
Her uni and work storytimes were what made me start to question her as I didn't buy that she was always a perfect innocent angel in every situation like she made out. But I'm so ashamed that I fully believed her school storytimes and how she was bullied for being the best at everything 😩 Like this witch apparently remembers an 'amazing' catch she made in a Year 8 netball match 15 YEARS AGO

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most boring video ever! She’s just trying to prove she has friends in the industry :rolleyes: I’ve never actually heard of any of them apart from soph. Never heard her talk about any of them either? But she loves them all SO much huns

Reactions: 13
Most boring video ever! She’s just trying to prove she has friends in the industry :rolleyes: I’ve never actually heard of any of them apart from soph. Never heard her talk about any of them either? But she loves them all SO much huns
My friends, my YouTube friends... She literally told a girl who picked out some clothes that THEY ARE NOW FRIENDS... I thought any type of relationship was kind of a mutual thing?? I'm just gonna start going up to randomers and be like... Hey we're friends now and starting being a creepy mofo like she is... What an absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friends, my YouTube friends... She literally told a girl who picked out some clothes that THEY ARE NOW FRIENDS... I thought any type of relationship was kind of a mutual thing?? I'm just gonna start going up to randomers and be like... Hey we're friends now and starting being a creepy mofo like she is... What an absolute melt
I think the fact that she was actually friends with other YouTubers like holly boon, Rachel Leary, Sophia and cinzia and “Emily Canham” and they aren’t in the video just proves she doesn’t have mates and she falls out with every girl she’s ever met. As much as she want this video to be proof she’s got friends it just shows that she doesn’t in my opinion 😂😂

Reactions: 24
I did wonder why her BFF Emily hadn’t been a choice for this video but then I do also think this is the best dressed she’s ever been.

Reactions: 1
I did wonder why her BFF Emily hadn’t been a choice for this video but then I do also think this is the best dressed she’s ever been.
I don't get why she said she was self conscious about having so much of her stomach out 🙄 she literally walks round Brighton with a bra on

Reactions: 28
OMG HER EYEBROWS IN HER NEW VIDEO I CAN'T EVEN. Never thought anything would distract me from those lips but WOW the eyebrows are RIDICULOUS. Imo, are you trolling us?? You surely can't think they look good???!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s doing the brows to distract from the lips because I can’t keep my eyes off them. 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why she justifying Hugos rudeness with ‘he’s a 16 year old boy’.. but IMO at 16 was out drinking, breaking up families, living with her boyfriend and trying to play ‘mummy’ to a little boy!.... just admit your brother is a wee shite hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why she justifying Hugos rudeness with ‘he’s a 16 year old boy’.. but IMO at 16 was out drinking, breaking up families, living with her boyfriend and trying to play ‘mummy’ to a little boy!.... just admit your brother is a wee shite hun
Brutal... But honest 👌😂

Reactions: 3
ALLEGEDLY thats what she was doing, but lets be honest.... she wasn't, 'Laura' mothered that little boy with the help of his dad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.