Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s pretty easy to see what a bleeping wet mop Spencer is from her content. Who’s arsed what his favourite fuckin fruit juice is and where his favourite public toilet to take a tit is.

They are one pair of boring odd ball bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really pissed off on her story today!!! Hi Imo, glad to see you still read here hope the vid tonight is a good one xoxo

Have we a video tonight? Its Tuesdays isn't it?
I think so? It better be some good Spenny content

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ‘Someone said people aren’t being nice about Hugo’ and we should be kinder. I am sick of that line!!!! Hugo wasn’t being very kind to Spencer who is partially deaf and shes admitted it takes him longer to process things was he??? Now if that was a stranger doing it to Spencer would she have the same attitude? Probably not ... she’d cause a scene and say it was bullying:rolleyes: as usual when it’s her nothing is ever wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Obviously another fake account lol , just ignore it
I don't get why the pretend to know someone lol

Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ‘Someone said people aren’t being nice about Hugo’ and we should be kinder. I am sick of that line!!!! Hugo wasn’t being very kind to Spencer who is partially deaf and shes admitted it takes him longer to process things was he??? Now if that was a stranger doing it to Spencer would she have the same attitude? Probably not ... she’d cause a scene and say it was bullying:rolleyes: as usual when it’s her nothing is ever wrong!!!
Well said...

Reactions: 4
She is such a Roxanne Pallet. She needs drama to thrive. When there’s none because no one really cares, she makes it up. Why do people buy into her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hilarious, I read here last night about it looking like the bump in her nose had some work on it...
now suddenly some proof the bump is there and love yourself tit....

Hi IMO 👋
Let your husband eat normal food and a men’s portion at that. He’s going down the Ian Beale homeless looking route. Poor bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know why she still tries to say she was working class, it's pretty damn insulting to be honest. She went to private school and went on holidays to disneyland.. The fetish some middle class people have for pretending to be working class is so weird

Reactions: 28
Sorry I might be late to this but I am slowly catching up!
I came from her TikTok and can we talk about the "Sleeping on the balcony & chasing sunrises with you" video 😂 😂 😂 😂
I'VE NEVER WATCHED ANYTHING MORE CRINGEY THAN THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a Roxanne Pallet. She needs drama to thrive. When there’s none because no one really cares, she makes it up. Why do people buy into her 🤦‍♀️
Yes!!! 😂🤣 When Spencer finally sees sense and leaves her it will be... "baby princess was being controlled by big bad evil Spencer, there was abuse, mental abuse, you only ever saw a small snippet of our lives" I can see it already

Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed on the new insta that she claims she ‘loves skiing’ a very typically middle class, rich activity? Hardly something that someone who was ‘brought up poor’ would love. She’s really outing herself here...just admit you’re middle class and move on babe
“Mummy and daddy took me skiing but I never got a pair of GHD’s, so working class we where HUNNNAAYYZ”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish she’d stop trying with those brows, I’m all for a fluffy brow but here are horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also on her stories as if an 11 year old boy said you’d be the prettiest girl in the world if you didn’t have that bump on your nose Hahahaha like who says that. It’s exaggerated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.