Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also only his dad and one of his brothers went to their wedding, everyone else was Imo’s family and friends.

Reactions: 11
why would she favour her husband to win a silly game over her little brother ? It’s a game ... she makes me cringe

Reactions: 1
why would she favour her husband to win a silly game over her little brother ? It’s a game ... she makes me cringe
To her it shows that he's not entirely obsessed with her. She wanted everyone to see how amazing they are together, how much he loves her

Reactions: 12
Both a pair of oddballs. I would 100% Go out of my way to leave my leg out and trip Hugo up if I saw him walking past. Obnoxious little twit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Im not saying by any means this is what Spenny has BUT the redness and patches on his chin is usually due to EXTREME STRESS. Shocking that if it was a woman that could be seen visually declining then maybe more would be done?😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Spenny needs to come to one of the many of us waiting for him!!!! Spencer I know you read here I’m waiting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I miss the days people would come on to Baby princesses threads and claim to know her/spenny.. Reel us all in. Have me up until 2am refreshing the page. Back to Instagram. Back to read more. Lock down was INTENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
His parents aren’t together anymore. His mum and him don’t speak and he doesn’t speak to his other brother just his dad and one brother

Reactions: 3
Don’t think they liked her and it all caused a family fall out. They obviously didn’t go to the wedding either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.