Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn’t mention his sister either, you’re just repeating things we all already know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never wanted to smash my screen more than what I did when that little rodent Hugo started shouting 🥴🤢. He has a face you would not get fed up of punching 🙂🙂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
what do you want to know
How long have you known him?
When did you meet?
What was he like?
Has he changed from when you knew him?
Do you know his family?
What are they like ?
Do you have evidence that you know him/his family?

Reactions: 3
How long have you known him?
When did you meet?
What was he like?
Has he changed from when you knew him?
Do you know his family?
What are they like ?
Do you have evidence that you know him/his family?
don’t want to give too much away on case
Know him quite well
He was a lad but always changed when he got with a girl.
family seem really nice
He’s changed loads but gets very wet with girls and a bit suffocating

don’t want to give too much away on case
Know him quite well
He was a lad but always changed when he got with a girl.
family seem really nice
He’s changed loads but gets very wet with girls and a bit suffocating
Why did you join tattle

Reactions: 8
Any one else over all these posters who “can’t say too much”??
YAWN
If you can’t say anything then get out of here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Lurker here 🙌

I spent the last few days or so trying to catch up from the beginning and now on thread #9.

Finally found this thread after watching her "A little Update" Video. I always thought she was a bit "tapped" but never really thought much of it until I found these threads.

As someone with serious mental health issues and have no friends because of it (Past abuse and bullying). I found her videos comforting and relatable and never wondered about how true they were until now.

She literally brings it on herself and blindsided by it. I'm sorry but if she has serious anxiety and depression, she wouldn't of done half of the videos shes posted.

I would be always worrying what people think and how I would be seen by others and be worried about people not liking me and pretending to be my friend (I have this issue and its horrible)

She is toxic and needs to be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.