Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see right through those insta stories of those random fashion posts. I can just see all her DMs from the huns going ‘oh I thought that was you at first’ and she’ll be all shocked ‘babygirl I wish! Thank you but I can’t see it! Can you see it Baby Prince?!’ She is aways fishing for ego boosts from 12 year old followers, that’s not healthy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 247452View attachment 247453
Scribbled the girls name out as no hate on her but Imogen has been on the radio saying people should be held accountable for editing images???? duck off
Why would Imogen be outraged if people lie about filtering photos when she lied about having her lips done for soooo long (or is she still denying it 🤔) is she too dumb to even realise the irony? talk about hypocrisy 🙄

Reactions: 11
No way she actually did a video without Spencer for the first time in about 2 years even if it was about the 12th primark haul she’s done since June ffs

Reactions: 3
i find it so odd how she never REALLY promoted her “brand” like it just kind of came out of no where ?? doesn’t seem like she cares about it much

And obv everyone’s anxiety is different but I could NEVER walk around a shop on my own with a camera talking to myself about clothes I’m not even buying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
And obv everyone’s anxiety is different but I could NEVER walk around a shop on my own with a camera talking to myself about clothes I’m not even buying 😂😂😂
Exactly so this “please don’t be mean” vibe just doesn’t sit right with me. She obviously has confidence in spades and she just doesn’t like it when people don’t find her charming!!

Her Instagram story watching Spencer go go karting. Seriously? Is he training to be a race driver? Can he not go to these things with his own friends? He might as well be 10 years old out with his mum with the way she’s fawning over him like that. Oof.

Reactions: 10
I have not posted on this thread before ,but read all the time. Just on the video of the revisit of where she got married, when they were up in the tower with all the steps, Spenny was looking out at the views, she was sitting down, a woman stood beside spenny looking at the views, and immy just had to claim ownership on him by saying , spenny I love you , so funny. T he next bit that got me when she was feeling very emotional, she was crying [ha], she had to stopthe camera and reapply her lippy, because it was wearing away in places, she is gas

Reactions: 6
A bit late but watched her wedding video and that lonely violin in the background just really reminds me of this...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Imo trying to get everyone to comment on her marvel ad because it’s not getting much engagement? Honestly if she were screaming and clapping in the cinema as I try to watch an Avengers film I’d be losing my mind. 🙄

View attachment 247452View attachment 247453
Scribbled the girls name out as no hate on her but Imogen has been on the radio saying people should be held accountable for editing images???? duck off
I heard it - I couldn’t believe of all people they’d had her talking about editing disclaimers 🤣

She’d literally just bought these outfits for her trip and then they’re straight on depop 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.