Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel awkward watching her and Spencer. All the clown does is say cringe tit and she sits there cringing at him herself πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Her channel is just so dry now with the same crappy content each time she uploads, when will she realise that no one cares and she’s not relevant anymore πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I’m so behind been so busy at work :cry: only just catching up on the wedding venue vlog!!. Sickening:sleep: at 12.27 Spencer is talking to the camera because he’s obv been told to by her ..and she keeps saying β€˜youre quite quiet I feel like you’re just overwhelmed... you’re just so overwhelmed it’s actually amazing that you’re so overwhelmed’:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no it’s just not that deep!!!!! that’s why he’s not saying much. Deep down she’s angry he’s not crying his eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omggggggg the Disney plus ad on her feed I’m dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the wig, the costume, the rubbish acting, the long winded caption I’m in hysterics here hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omggggggg the Disney plus ad on her feed I’m dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the wig, the costume, the rubbish acting, the long winded caption I’m in hysterics here hahahaha
Literally what the duck is that caption πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when I saw it was so long I was like oh is she doing a giveaway or something?? Nope... just chatting shite as usual 🀣

How could Disney have ok'd that ad?? One of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. And I'm a massive Marvel fan and now she's cheapened it πŸ˜’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet another Primark haul???!?!?!?!?! Jesus Christ

Imogenation #16 Repeats the same three video ideas, so fake she can't produce any tears

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even worse... Let me touch everything in Primark during a pandemic, but don't worry hun I sanitised my hands. Do people not realise that this still isn't ok! What if the clothes already had the virus on then you're touching it and transferring it to ALL the other garments. Also, I wish influencers would do research on masks. The one Imo is wearing is not medical/surgically protective therefore it is near enough pointless. People need to stop disregarding health and safety for an ~aesthetic~ mask.

Reactions: 9
E182A6C8-248F-4C35-A8EB-0FD973879BCE.jpeg
1D15B8F9-9ACD-43AA-ACDD-433610B739AF.jpeg

Scribbled the girls name out as no hate on her but Imogen has been on the radio saying people should be held accountable for editing images???? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.