Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The marvel/Disney ads make me want to vomit

Also... these are most definitely burnt no matter what she says

C149F317-832D-498F-A6F6-EA6AB6D24947.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She keeps banging on about always being obsessed with marvel - SINCE WHEN?
Ask her mum and dad hun, they will tell you!

This is something I'm really picking up on with her lately, she always says things like
"Anyone in my family will tell you"
"My mum always used to say I..."
"Ask anyone who knows me"
Like isnt this such an obvious thing that liars do?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Reactions: 22
Dear God she never fails to amaze me. Crying at her brother GO CARTING
I think she says it all for effect, she thinks that’s how people talk about their children and she tries to imitate it, so she can portray this I love my family more than anyone image. I reckon their mum rolls her eyes at her, she seems more with it, I hope she tells her to get a grip.

Ask her mum and dad hun, they will tell you!

This is something I'm really picking up on with her lately, she always says things like
"Anyone in my family will tell you"
"My mum always used to say I..."
"Ask anyone who knows me"
Like isnt this such an obvious thing that liars do?
Has anyone ever heard an adult speak and justify themselves this way. I’ve heard it from children trying to convince. It’s an easy through away statement when she knows fine well we can’t fact check.

Reactions: 12
She keeps banging on about always being obsessed with marvel - SINCE WHEN?
I grew up loving marvel, collecting comics, going to comic con etc but never have I ever had a comic read to me as a bedtime story like Imo has? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I grew up loving marvel, collecting comics, going to comic con etc but never have I ever had a comic read to me as a bedtime story like Imo has? 😂
But did you cuddle your grown up brother watching Captain America in the cinema??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But did you cuddle your grown up brother watching Captain America in the cinema??
Sadly me and my siblings aren’t as close ... probs because they’re not the reincarnation of my dead pet dog 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she’s doing an ad for chewing gum? Probably because she doesn’t brush her teeth until 3pm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF ARE HER TICK TOKS WITH THAT DRIP!!!!! It’s so so so so so obvious they’re fake and set up. She needs to seriously stop showing herself up because it’s not normal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.