Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor people on those flats having to look out and see a human tennis ball posing around the bollards while a baby prince tries to take photos. She’s living the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the ironing board figure for me
Don’t get me wrong I’d love to be slim but not like that. It’s quite boyish and flat. Also I think I’d be less critical if it was a casual pose but if you’re going to act like you’re on the cover of Vogue don’t be surprised if not everyone likes the way you look.

Reactions: 10
What happened to her and Lucy Flight?!
Just randomly came across the vlog of them in Benidorm from 2 years ago and Imogen is so bleeping constantly squeezing and talking through gritted teeth. But she looks so healthy at the weight she was then

Reactions: 1
What happened to her and Lucy Flight?!
Just randomly came across the vlog of them in Benidorm from 2 years ago and Imogen is so bleeping constantly squeezing and talking through gritted teeth. But she looks so healthy at the weight she was then
I think the question is what happened with her and everyone🤣 not a single lasting influencer friendship despite living conveniently in Brighton

Reactions: 7
Crying about bloody flag, god help her when she has actually has a real tragedy in her life, she really won’t be able to cope then!

Reactions: 3
I was watching her latest video earlier and my husband kept shouting boke 😂🤣 I love my husband to bits and vice versa but their just far too over the top it’s a bit embarrassing 😳😳 I feel like it’s more her than him tbh

Reactions: 4
Imogen at 0.53 'we thought we'd do this q and a because weve never spoke about out wedding' IS SHE ACTUALLY DELUDED!!

Also says they were the first in their familys to get married so had no one to go to for advice... What about both their parents? Then says none of her friends are married but know someone who spent thousands on flowers. Well who was that then? You've gotta know someone pretty well to know that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are they doing a wedding q&a when they got married over a year ago??
Probs cos of Elle Darby’s viral engagement video and follower increase... trying to hop on that trend like her mental health fiasco for mental health week

Reactions: 13
“We dOnT DRiNk wE doNt Go OuT sO we WeRE abLe To SaVe moNEy” duck off?🤣 what is her weird perception and hate towards drinking ?? Can defo assure you that you spend more money on crappy cheap clothes than people drinking 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“We dOnT DRiNk wE doNt Go OuT sO we WeRE abLe To SaVe moNEy” duck off?🤣 what is her weird perception and hate towards drinking ?? Can defo assure you that you spend more money on crappy cheap clothes than people drinking 🤣
She’s definitely the type to wear once and return though

Reactions: 2
Imogen at 0.53 'we thought we'd do this q and a because weve never spoke about out wedding' IS SHE ACTUALLY DELUDED!!

Also says they were the first in their familys to get married so had no one to go to for advice... What about both their parents? Then says none of her friends are married but know someone who spent thousands on flowers. Well who was that then? You've gotta know someone pretty well to know that?
I wish we had a “head bashing into wall” react as the dumb vomit that spews from between her blips makes me want to melt.

Reactions: 1
Wait a minute.. Are you sure she’s married? It’s just that she never mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dying at her trying to explain and make up lies about why no one was at her dress fitting 😂😂😂😂 She ALWAYS saying that she’s so strong willed but in that situation her mum would of changed her mind about a dress she liked?! Okkk imo we believe you

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.