Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how in the video she said how they’ve both changed since being together? Perhaps referencing to here how we say how much they’ve both changed
Would looooove to hear from his old mates and see what they think of this new downgraded wet lettuced gormless gimpy Spenny 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish alozz would come back and give us the goods. Hate it when someone leads u on.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You can kinda make out the tattoo here...

View attachment 150234
😂 its a bit long for that tatt but we’ll just imagine it goes on a few more lines

There was a young man called spenny
Who really isnt the full penny
His wife bends the truth
Anxiety through the roof
Oh wont someone help poor spenny

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Would looooove to hear from his old mates and see what they think of this new downgraded wet lettuced gormless gimpy Spenny 2.0
Just looked on his Instagram and he literally only follows celebrities. You’d think if he still had mates he’d be following them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So last night I watched the Christmas tree video and it got me thinking about christmas with the Hudson/Horton tribe. Spenny and imo probably spend it at bensalads with him and hugo. Ranty Jacob says hes been bitten by a dog and got rabies so wont make it. They spend Christmas eve night there, spenny is the first to awake on Christmas morning. Hes got morning wood. Mills is still asleep as she had an horrific night, that darn anxiety was playing up again and she only got 10 hours sleep so he cant possibly ask her to sort him out and a DIY job would be cheating so he thinks of the sea, that's always gets him out of a tricky situation. Mills awakes from her slumber "omg its HUNMAS, you KNOW and if you dont know get to know". They check hugobee in his baby monitor, hes still spark out. They pile onto his bed and imo kisses his toes to wake him " merry hunmas my snugly wuggly baby boo boo" she says in her high pitched voice through gritted teet "let's see what's santas brought". Next the man of the moment bensalad crawls out of his pit. He had a shot of mulled wine last night so hes feeling rough. He has a tooth brush he brushes his teeth with one end and scratches his bum with the other. His left bollock is on show at the bottom of his y fronts but no matter, we are a very open family. They open presents hugobee got a tripod "aww sick now I can make some wicked content for tiktok , witches will love it bruv". Imo got a dairy free gluten free chocolate bar and spenny got a tshirt with imos face on it saying "property of mrs Horton " spenny cries. Bensalad also gets a personalised tshirt it has his own face on it which hes over the moon about and it says "bensalad -father, cake Baker and exquisite love maker". They cry over their presents until dinner time. Ben's put on quite the spread but alas , it's not gluten or lactose free and if imo cant eat it noone can. It goes in the bin.ben cries and feels like he failed her but she reminds him it's easy to forget, not like she ever talks about her stomach condition.they eat the twixs from the celebration box instead. Then it's time for a game of cluedo , ben says "it was bensalad in the bedroom with his massive weapon " well the room erupts into laughter and all you can hear is " he loves it" echoing across Brighton. Imo breaks down because she is over come with emotion over how lucky she is to have such a hilarious father. Imo then treats them to a version of silent night and hugo does a dance routine to eminem's "ass like that". They cuddle and all go to bed. Charlie the dog lies awake that night and wishes desperately someone would just bring him to a pound. I'm sorry if this is getting annoying I come up with these stories in my head and have to get them out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So last night I watched the Christmas tree video and it got me thinking about christmas with the Hudson/Horton tribe. Spenny and imo probably spend it at bensalads with him and hugo. Ranty Jacob says hes been bitten by a dog and got rabies so wont make it. They spend Christmas eve night there, spenny is the first to awake on Christmas morning. Hes got morning wood. Mills is still asleep as she had an horrific night, that darn anxiety was playing up again and she only got 10 hours sleep so he cant possibly ask her to sort him out and a DIY job would be cheating so he thinks of the sea, that's always gets him out of a tricky situation. Mills awakes from her slumber "omg its HUNMAS, you KNOW and if you dont know get to know". They check hugobee in his baby monitor, hes still spark out. They pile onto his bed and imo kisses his toes to wake him " merry hunmas my snugly wuggly baby boo boo" she says in her high pitched voice through gritted teet "let's see what's santas brought". Next the man of the moment bensalad crawls out of his pit. He had a shot of mulled wine last night so hes feeling rough. He has a tooth brush he brushes his teeth with one end and scratches his bum with the other. His left bollock is on show at the bottom of his y fronts but no matter, we are a very open family. They open presents hugobee got a tripod "aww sick now I can make some wicked content for tiktok , witches will love it bruv". Imo got a dairy free gluten free chocolate bar and spenny got a tshirt with imos face on it saying "property of mrs Horton " spenny cries. Bensalad also gets a personalised tshirt it has his own face on it which hes over the moon about and it says "bensalad -father, cake Baker and exquisite love maker". They cry over their presents until dinner time. Ben's put on quite the spread but alas , it's not gluten or lactose free and if imo cant eat it noone can. It goes in the bin.ben cries and feels like he failed her but she reminds him it's easy to forget, not like she ever talks about her stomach condition.they eat the twixs from the celebration box instead. Then it's time for a game of cluedo , ben says "it was bensalad in the bedroom with his massive weapon " well the room erupts into laughter and all you can hear is " he loves it" echoing across Brighton. Imo breaks down because she is over come with emotion over how lucky she is to have such a hilarious father. Imo then treats them to a version of silent night and hugo does a dance routine to eminem's "ass like that". They cuddle and all go to bed. Charlie the dog lies awake that night and wishes desperately someone would just bring him to a pound. I'm sorry if this is getting annoying I come up with these stories in my head and have to get them out 😂
I haven’t even read this yet but I know it’s going to be good 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished work so I need to read some pages but has anyone realised when Imo was first caught out about breaking lockdown she quickly said she took her own kitchen utensils? Didn’t mention that in the video hun, another lie to add to the long list! If my boyfriend was anything like Spenny his ass would be dumped ASAP. Relationship goals are insulting eachother and taking the piss, not this utter cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG this is the best thing I’ve read on all these 12 threads 😂😂😂😂 I was actually imagining it in my head being the case and it wouldn’t surprise me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am crying. Actual tears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imogen knows exactly what she’s doing, she’s actually very clever at making people believe her bulltshit!

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha
And I wish identities weren’t hidden so we could have an insta group chat or something it’s so hard to keep up with these threads
Someone make one on a fake account post what it is and then let us follow and then add us to a gc would love a gc with you all💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this is me! I'm so sorry guys I don't wanna sound like Immo but I have an absolute CUNTTTTTTTTT working for me at the moment, which is putting more pressure of myself and the new starters I'm training!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE DOING RUNDOWNS AS SOON AS I START LOGGING OFF WORK AT EVEN 7PM INSTEAND OF 11! I'll be back soon baby princess hunny bun angels! 💜💜
I fecking love your run downs. Looking forward to the story time on the bleep working for you. Oh no wait your not gonna do that coz your not a twit.
[/QUOTE]

I mean... could and I WANT TO but I earn 4 x what she does so I feel it would be inappropriate 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4
:mad:Watching her video in the background. YOU WILL GET A RUNDOWN HUNS. They have pissed me off in this one babygal princess angels :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.