Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently watching the Video she posted today. Not exactly an exciting commentary from me but just some thoughts. Couple of things:

1. When he talks , she consistently says "YEAH" over the top of everything he says before he has even said it. She is not bothered about what he has to say AT ALL.

2 . He says something like, I am trying to be positive for you and you know, be positive, post positive quotes on Instagram 😂😂😂 can't think of anything someone suffering with mental health problems needs more than their partner posting inspirational quotes on insta.

3. Every time I watch a video of hers, I realise how easy it is to fall for her bullshit. I even fall for it every time I watch her

4. I can't say I think she stole the charity money, I can't say I believe that at all. But I am over her bullshit and fakeness. Time for her to grow up. She has so enablers around her bigging her up, typical performing arts student.. that it's clear she will never change.

I really hate when she talks over him

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ. I feel like I'm walking up a downwards escalator. Hust finished from page 40 old the old thread now 8 more to go on here before I'm caught up.
You guys are hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ. I feel like I'm walking up a downwards escalator. Hust finished from page 40 old the old thread now 8 more to go on here before I'm caught up.
You guys are hilarious
I have for a fleeting moment considered quitting my job to keep up with this thread 😂 (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if this relationship will last and if not if spencer will come out and expose her!!
how do you explain to your partner you’ve put videos on the interest of you lying about your ex’s for views

Reactions: 6
Just watched the new video, they really are bleeping tripe. Spencer couldn’t be more of a melt if you paid him and she is a compulsive lying, beggy, attention seeking piece of tit.

Couple goals, couple goals? More like straight jacket pals... lock em up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if this relationship will last and if not if spencer will come out and expose her!!
how do you explain to your partner you’ve put videos on the interest of you lying about your ex’s for views
This is what ive been thinking. No-one will ever believe Spencers side of the story due to what shes like! Feel bad for him as whatever happens she will spin it to be his fault as babyprincessangelhun never puts a foot wrong!

Reactions: 5
This is what ive been thinking. No-one will ever believe Spencers side of the story due to what shes like! Feel bad for him as whatever happens she will spin it to be his fault as babyprincessangelhun never puts a foot wrong!
So manipulative, I would hate to be in his shoes, she can’t just let the boy live how we wants, she’s the type to go out with him on a lads night

Reactions: 4
Video title
How I found out my wife was drugging me with gluten and dairy free mocktails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone notice how in the video she said how they’ve both changed since being together? Perhaps referencing to here how we say how much they’ve both changed

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.