Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me crazy but I just don’t think a child that young should be allowed on any sort of social media. It can so damaging in the long run.

Reactions: 16
What was the thing with Hugo and the dog and someone being reborn? I saw it commented a while back and was confused. What did she say?
She said when she was younger their dog died and that hugo bee had risen from his ashes when he was born 🐶🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not even sure she’s old enough to use the platform. Sad their parents don’t police what they do online.
I know feel like imo isn’t reading this anymore because they are still public and SURELY she would private them

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve missed loads, I’ve been working from home and it’s took me nearly 2 days to try and catch up 😭😭 I cant believe how fast these threads are moving!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry but they’ve proved they still read here by the way they have acted and the things they have said (on her new video) e.g. “my WIFES channel the imogenation channel” lmao never said that in your life mate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up with her latest. She wasn’t aware of the lockdown rules? Do you not watch the news Imogen? Read a paper? Look on Twitter? Watch the daily briefings? Watch daytime television? Talk to other people?

Find it so offensive that people are feigning ignorance over the rules. People are dying and you can’t take in clear information that has been given across the media? Perhaps you could put down the lip scrub and I don’t know maybe look at current affairs instead of a bloody camera/mirror all the time, you self obsessed over inflated idiot?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That new video just amplifys everything we have all said:

- she hates Spencer
- she is so rude when he tries to add his 2p, she always re-explains what he said
- crying again
- she loves her huns they're OK to ask about the Mind money but everyone else is HORRIBLE
- notice how quickly the lockdown situation was addressed and moved on? God forbid baby hunny bunny has to admit she's wrong plus an idiot who exposed herself
- acknowledges the comment deleting, poor Spencer and his side job
- why does spencer lack so much personality? Its soul destroying watching him try and be a youtuber, he reminds me of a old person trying to talk to teenagers he's just not "down with the kids" I cant explain it he's just so awkward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I kept gritting my teeth every time she spoke over the top of him. May as well have been a ventriloquist doll sat next to her

Reactions: 12
Shes literally rachel berry from glee.. anyone seen the video 'rachel berry annoying every single human on earth for 5 minutes' its literally her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh also I forgot to add to my rants yesterday... surely with her life threatening stomach condition which she’s done a fair few videos on (lost count) and also mentions a minimum of once in every video, with her anxiety being sky high atm especially the last few weeks which usually triggers it to be even worse she said surely she would of spoken to a doctor via phone call or visited hospital? And you’re telling me neither of them would of mentioned she’s high risk with a LIFE THREATENING stomach condition so she would need to be isolated for 12 weeks / continue to isolate (eg. Follow guidelines from the government) seeming as people were sent letters before lock down started who have severe conditions 🤨🤨
So it seems she’s immune to coronavirus and wouldn’t be classed as high risk by medical professionals even though she’s spent so much of her life in and out of hospital with this life threatening stomach condition so eating dairy and gluten would have more effect on her than the chances of if she caught the virus, reallllllly does tell you how severe it actually is. Case closed. Never want to hear her talk about it again, video her gas and the noises or tell the huns it’s life threatening, when during a pandemic of a deadly virus she was able to still continue usual life when others can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.