Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIIIII, I've been missing since thread 7 lol ( mental health ) physically couldn't go on my phone lmao I wonder how Imo done it, if someone could let me know what I've missed since thread 7- just the big funny important bits of gossip please, I've missed these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 12
HIIIII, I've been missing since thread 7 lol ( mental health ) physically couldn't go on my phone lmao I wonder how Imo done it, if someone could let me know what I've missed since thread 7- just the big funny important bits of gossip please, I've missed these threads
It’s been wild. Basically imo is still a twit.

P.S. hope you’re ok hunny!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope your ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welcome back hope you’re feeling better ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spencer is a gormless idiot

Welcome back beaut ❤

Reactions: 1
hope your feeling better!! In the last thread someone made a huge list of every dumb thing she’s ever done I’ll try and find it for you!

Reactions: 3
I actually can't believe how quick she's bounced back from what she described as basically a break down hahah Spencer is awful

hope your feeling better!! In the last thread someone made a huge list of every dumb thing she’s ever done I’ll try and find it for you!
thank you xx

Reactions: 5
Off topic & I know I don’t post much but this is my favourite thread on this site, everyone is so kind and supportive ❤❤ Love u hunssss

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.