Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her podcast she said she lied to her mum and dad and said all this tit about spencer at the start that “defo wasn’t true” so they didn’t like him. So either she’s confirming she does lie about everything or he actually was a proper lad and she was slagging him off and then regretted it. Probs only went for a pint poor kid
Never watched the crappy podcasts. Are they funny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As someone that has coeliacs disease and a milk allergy it’s so frustrating to watch her lie!! She loves to bang on about her stomach condition. I’ve only been gluten and lactose free for 4 years and it’s not as difficult as she makes out, either go without the bread/carb or substitute it for gluten free. Also, I’m still a healthy size 12, I haven’t drastically lost any weight since being diagnosed!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This girl commented and with in 3 hours she updating the comments!!!! It made me Ill SHOCK also that was pre filmed I'm sure she would of updated everybody if she was ILL c'mon how can she LIE so much🤮
Is this the same as the raw cake mix with egg that could “kill her” yet she still ate it off the spoon......

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She said she eats them in the front room at night also adding her milk as she goes what a lieing little cow!!!!
I was just about to say this !! This has angered me so much 😠

She literally said she either has them really dry and crunchie or likes them warm and milky and adds more milk as she eats them.

I cannot bleeping cope with this girl anymore !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Swear Imogen needs a punch, I acc went and bought those oatibix today for somebody that is coeliac thinking I was going to make her dreams come true... could of bleeping killed her, she’s 88 ffs.

After this I am 100% sure that the gluten, wheat dairy tit is bollocks. Just something for her to have, maybe even cover up her eating disorder a bit. I imagine they said watch your diet and she invented the rest in her head! bleeping dick!

Reactions: 26

This video at 14:23 she cant have soy because it could kill her 🙈
Newest video 16:49 cant have soy sauce because I've ran out!!🙄
Another lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Another lie.
Hello Kaa 👀 I’m squarebutton, OG on these threads. Thought I’d say hello 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Another lie.
Kaa are you taking over Peachy’s role as private investigator? I love it!!! Good spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.