Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone needs to listen to her podcast with her dad!! Her dad says if it was Jacob's birthday then Imo would HAVE to have a party as well. She says she can't be held accountable for her actions when she was 6 years old, she can't remember what happened then!
You can really tell that she manipulates her parents soooo much

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I listened to her podcast with her dad and they said how when women come into her house she judges them, looks them up and down and makes them feel uncomfortable. Doesn’t sound like the lovey girl she says she is.
I think that’s why she loves the huns, she can’t see them as a threat as they’re all under 16.

Everyone needs to listen to her podcast with her dad!! Her dad says if it was Jacob's birthday then Imo would HAVE to have a party as well. She says she can't be held accountable for her actions when she was 6 years old, she can't remember what happened then!
You can really tell that she manipulates her parents soooo much
Yes! I just listened to this!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Stupid witch. She says she has to eat wheat and gluten free products because of her "stomach condition". Oatbix isn't gluten free hun. Contains barley which contains wheat! Shes a fuckin fraud to people like me who can't eat wheat or gluten and she just pretends she can't 😡 hope she reads here and sees this
Honestly I can’t cope with her anymore she is just a right twit.

That lip scrub really works well doesn’t it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I listened to her podcast with her dad and they said how when women come into her house she judges them, looks them up and down and makes them feel uncomfortable. Doesn’t sound like the lovey girl she says she is.
I think that’s why she loves the huns, she can’t see them as a threat as they’re all under 16.

Yes! I just listened to this!
That’s why she always thinks girls/anyone/everyone is looking her up and down and judging her, because it’s exactly what she does.

Reactions: 17
Stupid witch. She says she has to eat wheat and gluten free products because of her "stomach condition". Oatbix isn't gluten free hun. Contains barley which contains wheat! Shes a fuckin fraud to people like me who can't eat wheat or gluten and she just pretends she can't 😡 hope she reads here and sees this
I did find it odd in her latest video she said she was wheat and gluten free, isn’t gluten free inclusive of wheat? I have a wheat allergy but I can eat other gluten fine, so I would just say “wheat free”...

Reactions: 2
I seen she just wrote like 4 hours ago that she cant eat them now as made her ill.
Shes a liar!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I seen she just wrote like 4 hours ago that she cant eat them now as made her ill.
Shes a liar!
Absolute liar! The packet was open and she said shes eaten them before as well. Ive also found old vlogs of her eating mac and cheese, hot dogs in buns, mozzarella pizza etc recently

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolute liar! The packet was open and she said shes eaten them before as well. Ive also found old vlogs of her eating mac and cheese, hot dogs in buns, mozzarella pizza etc recently
Exactly that's what I thought... hardly going to be trying a new cereal out for a video without mentioning that there new to her BUT she said shes loves them but funny enough someone on here googles it and then it's on her comments.

HI IMO HUN BUN ✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she eats them in the front room at night also adding her milk as she goes what a lieing little cow!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.