Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to self: dont leave this thread for a day!
Finally caught up.. what a tit show of a video. Honestly thought I'd lost most of my brain cells 😴
I think this may be the video she was going to upload when she was being BuLlIeD and sent deaf frets, she mentioned she was going to upload a what I eat in a day video? But then again there was no 'HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ'
Either way. Her channels tit and she's a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imos night out with the huns- Lockdown is over and tonight's the night . Imo has arranged for 6 of her lucky subscribers to come on a HUNS NIGHT OUT as promised. She wishes she could have all the huns come so she could cuddle them all but it wouldn't be possible especially since the panic attack videos were trending, it would be just to many. Spenny has imo prepped, hes washed her hair , shaved her bits, done her fake tan. Now hes gotta get himself ready. You didnt think imo would go on a huns night out without her HUSBAND did you? The huns arrive at her flat and imo opens the door "omg my beautiful angels are here, welcome hunnies" there is screaming and crying like you wouldn't believe. The huns are quite excited too. Bensalad has made some cocktails imo told him make sure they are alcoholic free as the girls are only 16 but ben being the prankster he is fucked in a tit tonne of tesco brand vodka. "Bensalads gonna make it a night to remember " he had chuckled to himself. Hugobee is coming too , this g ain't gonna miss out on spending some quality time with some witches. Imo stuck Peter crouch's picture on ranty Jacobs old student card so that will work as his I.d. The huns start on the "mocktails" and mills has a pineapple juice. She repeatedly tells the huns what Angel's they are and that they literally saved her life. Spenny comes out of the bathroom in just a towel "oh the huns are here already obviously I didnt realise the time" the huns go wild and one of them tells spenny she likes his tattoos. Imo is furious, she throws the hun out on the street and tells her never darken her YouTube channel again, she then makes notes for a story time "a hun SEXUALLY HARASSED my HUSBAND ". Hugo gets the tunes going , he pours chocolate sauce (dairy free) over his arm and licks it off. He thinks it makes the girls *ahem* rain. Spenny is ready and its time to go . Imo gets a song going as they walk through brighton "we love you hunnies we do , we love you hunnies we do, oh hunnies we love you" spenny is so proud of her. They get to the club , the huns have fake I.ds too. When they are taking their jackets off one of the huns accidentally brushes her hand against spennys shoulder . Imo throws a drink in her face and she runs away. She makes notes for her next story time "a subscriber ASSAULTED my husband" . They get the drinks in and hit the dance floor. Imos throwing shapes , flicking her hair all over the place , wagging her finger , wiggling her hips, grinding up against hugo. Everyone in the club is looking. Spennys is annoyed about this and wishes he could punch all the other men looking at HIS wife but he has to be perfect in front of the huns. Spenny has a few moves of his own , he flaps his arms about like a plonker and then does a high kick but accidentally kicks one of the huns in the face and breaks her nose. Shes taken to hospital. They continue to dance , one of the huns is quite a good dancer and spenny tells her so . Imo is livid. She gets a bouncer and tells him the hun has been taking coke and explains she thinks its awful and she would "never ever do that ". The hun gets thrown out. There are two huns left, suddenly a man appears hes wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and a dicky bow. It's only fecking bensalad. "The real entertainment is here now" he tells the huns. "Lady marmalade" comes on and bensalad does some exotic dancing, spenny and imo join in . Hugo is just vibing, his hands and arms are just covered in his own saliva at this stage. The huns are scared and call their parents to come get them. When leaving the club , the huns spot a woman coming out from behind the club with a very young male student called Rodriguez. Its dirty dee! Her hair is wild and her lippy is smudged , the huns see her give Rodriguez her thong as a souvenir. After a really amazing night out with loads of promiscuous dancing with the family , imo finally notices all the huns are gone. She takes notes for her next story time "subscribers ASSAULTED and HARASSED my husband then left me for dead in and nightclub ". ( sorry hunnies not my best work, I tried)
Imogen is definitely that bellend that turns up to a girls night out with her Boyfriend/husband in tow 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imos night out with the huns- Lockdown is over and tonight's the night . Imo has arranged for 6 of her lucky subscribers to come on a HUNS NIGHT OUT as promised. She wishes she could have all the huns come so she could cuddle them all but it wouldn't be possible especially since the panic attack videos were trending, it would be just to many. Spenny has imo prepped, hes washed her hair , shaved her bits, done her fake tan. Now hes gotta get himself ready. You didnt think imo would go on a huns night out without her HUSBAND did you? The huns arrive at her flat and imo opens the door "omg my beautiful angels are here, welcome hunnies" there is screaming and crying like you wouldn't believe. The huns are quite excited too. Bensalad has made some cocktails imo told him make sure they are alcoholic free as the girls are only 16 but ben being the prankster he is fucked in a tit tonne of tesco brand vodka. "Bensalads gonna make it a night to remember " he had chuckled to himself. Hugobee is coming too , this g ain't gonna miss out on spending some quality time with some witches. Imo stuck Peter crouch's picture on ranty Jacobs old student card so that will work as his I.d. The huns start on the "mocktails" and mills has a pineapple juice. She repeatedly tells the huns what Angel's they are and that they literally saved her life. Spenny comes out of the bathroom in just a towel "oh the huns are here already obviously I didnt realise the time" the huns go wild and one of them tells spenny she likes his tattoos. Imo is furious, she throws the hun out on the street and tells her never darken her YouTube channel again, she then makes notes for a story time "a hun SEXUALLY HARASSED my HUSBAND ". Hugo gets the tunes going , he pours chocolate sauce (dairy free) over his arm and licks it off. He thinks it makes the girls *ahem* rain. Spenny is ready and its time to go . Imo gets a song going as they walk through brighton "we love you hunnies we do , we love you hunnies we do, oh hunnies we love you" spenny is so proud of her. They get to the club , the huns have fake I.ds too. When they are taking their jackets off one of the huns accidentally brushes her hand against spennys shoulder . Imo throws a drink in her face and she runs away. She makes notes for her next story time "a subscriber ASSAULTED my husband" . They get the drinks in and hit the dance floor. Imos throwing shapes , flicking her hair all over the place , wagging her finger , wiggling her hips, grinding up against hugo. Everyone in the club is looking. Spennys is annoyed about this and wishes he could punch all the other men looking at HIS wife but he has to be perfect in front of the huns. Spenny has a few moves of his own , he flaps his arms about like a plonker and then does a high kick but accidentally kicks one of the huns in the face and breaks her nose. Shes taken to hospital. They continue to dance , one of the huns is quite a good dancer and spenny tells her so . Imo is livid. She gets a bouncer and tells him the hun has been taking coke and explains she thinks its awful and she would "never ever do that ". The hun gets thrown out. There are two huns left, suddenly a man appears hes wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and a dicky bow. It's only fecking bensalad. "The real entertainment is here now" he tells the huns. "Lady marmalade" comes on and bensalad does some exotic dancing, spenny and imo join in . Hugo is just vibing, his hands and arms are just covered in his own saliva at this stage. The huns are scared and call their parents to come get them. When leaving the club , the huns spot a woman coming out from behind the club with a very young male student called Rodriguez. Its dirty dee! Her hair is wild and her lippy is smudged , the huns see her give Rodriguez her thong as a souvenir. After a really amazing night out with loads of promiscuous dancing with the family , imo finally notices all the huns are gone. She takes notes for her next story time "subscribers ASSAULTED and HARASSED my husband then left me for dead in and nightclub ". ( sorry hunnies not my best work, I tried)
I've said it before, but PLEASE write a book! Epic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so manically excited about all her tit food? She's obsessed with saying she 'eats loads'. Doubtful hun. 'Hehehe I'm always eating, me! Oooh I'm so naughty! I ate a raisin! Look at me talking to the camera with a mouth full of food! I'm just so quirky! Always eating huns!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok but like can you do a different story time everyday because these are the highlight of my day 😂 (also remembered to put down my brew before reading!!!!! I'm learninggggggg)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok but like can you do a different story time everyday because these are the highlight of my day 😂 (also remembered to put down my brew before reading!!!!! I'm learninggggggg)
You and your brew 😂 I'll do my best , any requests are welcome. Hoping to do imo and spennys first date next 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So ive just subjected myself to our baby princess gal hunny bunny imo's video for 20 minutes, because clearly I felt the need feel better about myself knowing im not her....or anything remotely like her.
Just don't understand why she said 'im on the blob' like come on baby gal its not the 1940's...we can say the word period without any repercussions :rolleyes:
Also v disappointed that there were no twix bars mentioned in the video...had really high hopes that there would be at least 6...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
11k views on her latest vid- what insulting stunt can she pull next to get the views in 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I t’s very obvious that imo has had her lips done.. and there is no denying that she does OTT make up. But I honestly have to say she looks so much prettier natural! At least she hasn’t over lined her lips even more by putting make up on!!
BTW this was the most boring video I’ve ever watched.... It worries me that she is trying to prove a point that she eats food???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I t’s very obvious that imo has had her lips done.. and there is no denying that she does OTT make up. But I honestly have to say she looks so much prettier natural! At least she hasn’t over lined her lips even more by putting make up on!!
BTW this was the most boring video I’ve ever watched.... It worries me that she is trying to prove a point that she eats food???
10000%. Remember she forever banged on about how dry her lips are.. way dryer than the average person of course. And she use to use nipple cream on them. I have lip filler and your lips do dry out a lot lot quicker than normal because to skin is so stretched. But she’ll just say hers is the result of some condition obv.

such a boring video. How many videos can she make of literally the same thing? She doesn’t even space them out that much.

also, “put some make up on huns but haven’t changed out of my joggers and top” yeah try having a wash love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It just sounds like she's trying to convince herself/others when she constantly says she eats SOOOOOO much, I've seen people say she doesn't eat a lot - if she has these stomach conditions limiting her she would have had access to a nutritionalist to help her find things to eat to ensure she maintains a healthy weight.
Also if she's had these problems for so long she wouldn't randomly drop weight years in it would of happened when the problems started.

I only slept 4 hours, did you hun? You're not the first and not the last - move on Imo:sleep:
She says the words blob and soggy far too much in this video, my face was like my icon every time she said them.
Mixing ginger/vinegar into water doesn't do anything plain water wouldn't do itself, also it tastes rank, just drink water - twit.
You don't see her portion things like snacks/chocolate/nuts/biscuits out she had a handful of the nut stuff and a square of chocolate, it's like if anyone mentions it she'd just say she didn't film it but she's showing all these different things as if she's having SO MUCH.
Spenny mentions inviting the huns round one day - aye alright then :rolleyes:
She makes her diet look like it has to be espensive, it doesn't. I eat plant based and a lot of the free from snacks etc she showed are sooooo expensive for the amount you get and you can definitely get more for your money, it's 2020 things are a lot more readily accessible.
No wonder she rents and hasn't been able to buy yet if she spends all her money on bleeping snacks 😂

As well her disposition has suddenly changed, duck me skill share is the cure for mental health.
Do a wee course on how to take a photo and boom you're cured.
I know you can have mental health problems and seem totally ok from the outset but considering she was posting videos talking timidly/not being her over the top persona, self deprecating, having PUPS glued to her side being a comfort blanket shield speaking for her, saying she can't do this etc to suddenly talking confidently on her own like nothing has happened just blows my mind.

If you read to the end well done, sorry your time was wasted but I lost 20 mins watching her video that I won't get back😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got as far as the undeclared ad before I clicked out - "I need a watch" - don't you have about six Daniel Wellington ones? And did she just throw out a perfectly good egg because the yolk split on the pan? So wasteful, also that ginger water is about as beneficial as drinking actual piss, and if she MUST make yet ANOTHER video about what she bleeping eats, and she's apologising two seconds in for the amount of chocolate she's going to eat - then pick a different bleeping day to show?!?! Also "my rooms a mess" bleeping CLEAN it then????!!!!!!! Jesus CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“You angels asked for it! What I eat in a day”
I can guarantee not one person asked for this video. She’s done these already and they are so dull! People want the tea, not the soggy weetabix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The constantly trying to prove how much she eats and announcing every 5 seconds that she eats her body weight in food and food makes her happy reminds me of me when I was suffering with an ED And was too thin. I would constantly snapchat my snacks etc to try and prove I ate, but I either wouldn’t eat it all or a snack would replace a meal. I used to say stupid stuff like food is life, I’m eating the world...now I’m 90% recovered I don’t do any of these things. I don’t think it’s that normal...
For all we know this day of eating could have been Imo’s cheat day. You don’t get to her size when you’ve naturally been bigger by eating healthily. Especially if she doesn’t exercise. She definitely has some form of issue :( I don’t like her, but this makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hahahahahahahaa stop it 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I've managed about 10 minutes of her recent video. She has such bad manners, talking with her mouth full. It's disgusting.

Also, 'too weak' to mash her avocado. Get a grip Hun.

Reactions: 4
Imo needs to get her sister off tiktok, look at one of her latest videos dancing to savage. So inappropriate

Reactions: 6
This is outrageous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imo should do a monologue of these story's to save her channel. Absolutely phenomenal stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.