Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an awful flash back this morning. Can anyone remember that video where she spoke in an American accent for the day?? I was fan of hers then but that was the point where I thought wtf, I've never cringed so much in my life! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had an awful flash back this morning. Can anyone remember that video where she spoke in an American accent for the day?? I was fan of hers then but that was the point where I thought wtf, I've never cringed so much in my life! 😳
I forgot about that 😂😂😂😂. Holy tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to be taking a lot of 'natural remedies' for anxiety/depression. If you're on actual prescribed medication you can't take a lot of natural remedies because it can interact in a dangerous way. More proof she's just diagnosed herself and not actually seen a health professional.

Reactions: 20
She seems to be taking a lot of 'natural remedies' for anxiety/depression. If you're on actual prescribed medication you can't take a lot of natural remedies because it can interact in a dangerous way. More proof she's just diagnosed herself and not actually seen a health professional.
Sorry, did you not know that apple cider vinegar cures depression hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This video at 14:23 she cant have soy because it could kill her 🙈
Newest video 16:49 cant have soy sauce because I've ran out!!🙄
Another lie.
She’s an absolutely bull shitter; SoySauce contains wheat! So how can she be wheat free. Same with the oatabix. I love how she’s actually been called out on it but doesn’t just say yes I’ve lied. I actually dislike her.

Reactions: 18

This video at 14:23 she cant have soy because it could kill her 🙈
Newest video 16:49 cant have soy sauce because I've ran out!!🙄
Another lie.
Can't wait for the day when her huns WAKE UP and see what a FRAUD she really is! :mad:
Also, Imo, if you read this, just a little note, as we all know you CONSTANTLY LIE, it's normally a good thing to REMEMBER them because there's so many good lie detectives on here that pick up on every single lie you've ever told! twit! :mad:

Reactions: 4
Can't believe I've been gone since thread 9 and we're on thread 12 already, SO MUCH catching up to do. Thank you everyone who messaged or mentoned me I missed you too 😭

She's knocking me sick i've not been able to watch any of her recent videos but i'm going to go through now and refresh myself 👀

1592229737306.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Can't believe I've been gone since thread 9 and we're on thread 12 already, SO MUCH catching up to do. Thank you everyone who messaged or mentoned me I missed you too 😭

She's knocking me sick i've not been able to watch any of her recent videos but i'm going to go through now and refresh myself 👀

View attachment 154667
PEACHY!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? WE'VE MISSED YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 154667
OMG PEACHY YOU’RE BACK! We’ve missed you! Hope you’re okay xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 154667
We have missed you!!! Hope you’re okay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 154667
Peachy you have been so missed!!!! Xxxx

Reactions: 4

View attachment 154667
PEACHY!!! You’re back 😭❤❤ I can’t believe the huns came for you!! so many times when we needed something investigating we were like “damn I wish peachy was here” 💔

• Heart

View attachment 154667
Here she is!!! Peachy we've all been wondering where you've been ❤ Dont ever leave us again! Hahaha. Seriously though, hope you're ok 🥰

• Heart

View attachment 154667
Welcome back detective! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.