Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vid gals - what I eat in a day.
Can’t wait to see her chomping on twixes all day long xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched. Incredibly boring and not even worth a hate watch. She seems exactly the same as before her panic attack fiasco and also manages to whack in the skills share advert. Says shes manged to complete a course over the last couple of weeks in how to take photos on your phone 🥴

Also saw this on her insta today lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched. Incredibly boring and not even worth a hate watch. She seems exactly the same as before her panic attack fiasco and also manages to whack in the skills share advert. Says shes manged to complete a course over the last couple of weeks in how to take photos on your phone 🥴
I got to Spencer got me to sleep and that was me off her face really jist pisses me off and sounds like she been ok Pinterest with her water remedies

Reactions: 2
Watching her video tonight made me miss the old imogen. It made me feel how I did before all the tit that put me off! Used to love watching her

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The birth story- its 2022 and imo is up the spout. Shes 50 weeks pregnant yup 50! Most women would never be pregnant this long but it took imo 2 and a half months to do a shite, think how long it takes to get a baby out of her. They have made a little crib in the drawer in the living room where she keeps the cotton pads and they bought some baby clothes off Depop. "Spence shall we do that thing we do that gets me excited, it might kick off labour " so they go for a walk and take pics outside strangers homes. They waddle down the road and spot a 2 bed detached with a Toyota yaris parked in the drive "wow spence look at that , that's the dream right there. Imagine the hallway " " well yeah mills you can tell just by looking at it that the hallways a good'en". Mills squats down to pose in front of the house.Oh dear theres a gush! "Spenny I've wet myself " " no mills your waters have gone look ". Spenny carries her to the nearest hospital. The staff in the labour hospital spot them arriving. "Its time " one says. This is d day, the day the labour and maternity staff have been dreading. Imo is screaming and spenny is distraught. " I think I need to push" squeals imo . The doctor examines her and tells her shes only 2cm dilated. They give her an epidural , pethidine , gas and air , morphine , paracetamol, every drug you can think of and imo is still in agony. She tells the staff that no other woman in the world has felt pain like this, only her. The door of the labour ward opens, the cavalry has arrived. Its bensalad in his PPE , yellow rubber gloves, his cake baking apron and a pair of goggles . "Dont worry" he says to the midwife, "I'll have this baby out in 5 minutes flat. Theres nothing I dont know about female anatomy and if you play your cards right I'll impregnate you later". Theres a squeal from down the hall , the midwife rushes to imo but it's ok she just overheard ben and can't cope " he loves it". Spenny isn't doing so well he usual positive but sometimes hes negative so hes not always positive. Hes still crying. Ben tells him pull himself together. They suddenly see two male junior doctors ruining down the hall looking traumatised, YOU KNOW dirty dee has arrived. "Those two are frigid aren't they" she says about the junior doctors. The time comes to push imo really cant cope. She screams and wails and hollers, bensalad is in between her legs trying to pull the poor mites head out and shouting "go on mills give her some welly" dirty dee shouts "go on mills get that fanny widened and try not to tit yourself " spenny is yelling "think of the see mills oh for the love of god THINK OF THE SEA". The baby is here! Spenny cries so much the have to put him on a drip coz he lost so much fluid from his body. Bensalad has given himself the title of sexiest grandad in Brighton. Dirty dee missed him coming out coz she was flashing one of the young doctors. Mills can't cope she says the baby is a reincarnation of her old dog making him Hugo's twin. The midwives tell mills the baby weighs 7 lbs and shes had a relatively easy birth. Mills picks up the vlog camera and tells the huns the baby was 15 lbs and the midwife said it was the worst most traumatic birth they'd ever seen. They name their son Baby Prince Twixton Spencer horton ii. Hugo comes to see his nephew and imo has got him a new toy and tells him it's from the baby so he doesn't get jealous. He tells the little one hes gonna teach him how to make banging tik toks when hes older. 2 days later they go home , spenny is still crying so imo expresses some breast milk to make him feel better. When the baby reaches age 5 he goes to live with uncle jacob and they never speak of him again.
I’m sorry I’ve not been on here the last few days but that has me howling. The cotton pad drawer, him need an IV because he cried too much. 50 weeks pregnant. Seriously, we need atleast 2 stories a week.. please 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So her latest video...she lets us know she's on her period about 4-6 times, she woke up spenny baby boo boo in the night crying and he "put her back to sleep" (what a hun), she kept on saying "omg I just love chocolate hun", then the rest of the time she was telling us what she eats in a day but in a over the top way like it was a big brother audition tape, and then smugly munching on food really loudly. There ya go, if you don't want to watch it I saved you the trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CANCEL the witch! Surely this “youtube” career can’t last much longer, it’s actually comical.... feel sorry for anyone who watches her and enjoys. Screams fake ass witch, so shocking with the sudden turnaround from depression.. really shits on anyone truly suffering, lying for money and fans forever and always....TRAGIC.

Shall I watch it or not guyzzzzzz
It’s a nay from me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
Can someone run down the video I cba to watch 😂
Says shes only slept from 6am-10am. She eats oatabix and raisons because baby princess hun bun cant have wheat, its UNREAL - somehow makes it a massive story about how sometimes she likes it soggy and sometime not. Lunch is avocado and eggs on toast. Laughs about making avocado smash with a fork even though thats excatly how you make it. Complains about kitchen being small. Dinner is frozen shrimp with microwavable rice which is UNREAL HUN BUNS. Literally everything is so over the top for this girl. Eats lots of very expensive snacks e.g. Vegan chocolate because shes on the blob. Its very obvious how bad she is with money - im vegan and these things are NOT cheap. (also said the other day she used to have starbucks everyday!) Spencer pops in occasionally but not actively. Only mentions having anxiety when talking about skill share as apparently learning a skill can help? Its honestly so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG in tonights video Spencer said ‘yeah hopefully one day we can invite the huns round’
Really :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think she’s doing what I eat in a day because loads of us have commented on her weight loss so she’s showing she eats? I can’t go through with watching it waiting for a run down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just become a chatty member and I would like to take this time to say a big thank you.

To you guys, my family, my dog, my postman but most importantly, babyprincess Imo and babyprince Spenny. Without them and their vulgar selves none of this would have been possible.

Oh god I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just become a chatty member and I would like to take this time to say a big thank you.

To you guys, my family, my dog, my postman but most importantly, babyprincess Imo and babyprince Spenny. Without them and their vulgar selves none of this would have been possible.

Oh god I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. 😭
Well done babes! Have a mocktail and a twix tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.