Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so condescending and patronising!! “He’s turned his life around bless him” 😂
“He’s never been recognised”
“He’s not got the fight that Imogen has”
“I thought you needed someone more driven, but when you’re poorly he looks after you” so does a nurse what is your point?😂
How bleeping rude 😂😲
They think they’re so above and beyond everyone else seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been posted but didn’t know Imo has her own company? Imspire LTD with lots of recent business changes in April 2020.. I wonder what it is?
This was on one of the earlier threads I’m rubbish with business’s stuff but it would be interesting to see what they are for

Reactions: 4
They’re so condescending and patronising!! “He’s turned his life around bless him” 😂
“He’s never been recognised”
“He’s not got the fight that Imogen has”
“I thought you needed someone more driven, but when you’re poorly he looks after you” so does a nurse what is your point?😂
I’d of preferred Spencer how he seemed before to now 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What annoyed me most was that she claimed to not know you couldn’t be in someone’s house. There are so many problems with this:
1. She said her dad was outside and she brought her own equipment - so she must have known about using your own things and not sharing so how could she not know about not being in someone else’s house
2. Does she not watch the news/daily briefing/google??? If she didn’t know this rule then how did she know the others
3. I don’t believe for one second that her or spencer or her dad didn’t know - she’s clearly just made up this lie to cover up for something, probably to distract from the stealing from charity issue
4. She was clapping for the NHS and carers but then breaking the rules that are supposed to protect them - she obviously doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself and her pups
5. She must be in a bleeping shielded category if her stomach condition is as bad as she says. I think she just has IBS or something like that and she’s exaggerating on her story times for attention. Surely she isn’t at risk of Coronavirus otherwise she wouldn’t risk her life going to her dads to film a bleeping video
Wouldn't surprise me so she could do a "I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF COVID" she has no shame, I try not to watch the news etc as it doesn't help with my anxiety but I always keep up to date with the government guidelines so I don't do anything I shouldn't. & lets be honest folks, they did know, its just because they got caught that they said this or bensalad would've been on the instastory playing fekkin cluedo if they truly didn't know.

She probably met him on a night out and they went home together we know they were like that and pretend it’s disgusting and they never were. Orrrrrrrrrrrr she met him in the twix aisle in Tesco.
HAHAHA Imagine them both reaching for a twix.....their hands touch.....*que intense staring into each others eyes* imo says - YOU ARE MY SOULMATE, I LOVE YOU Spencer says - YES I AM YOUR SOULMATE AND I DO LOVE YOU and that my friends was how their hypnotic relationship started

Imogen Manson
all I'm thinking now is her channel being imogemanson 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This thread is so dead.. COME ON IMO ENTERTAIN US saffron had just admitted to a nose job, imo it’s ur turn with ur trout pout

Reactions: 13
Sorry for bombarding you guys with likes! Finally caught up from the last thread 😂 didn’t want to comment half way through the last thread incase I missed some juicy tea! I’m actually dead lol you guys have been going innnnn lately so glad you’ve all found out the truth about imo the scragbag can’t believe her new web of lies in this latest vid, she’s bloody diabolical

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It says she owns 75% I think and the company is dormant now
Her company is still active on companies house and she recently filed a change from Hudson to Horton. As she's classed as self employed she'll have set up a Ltd company to protect her assets. Interestingly her last filed accounts show £1 in the bank 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her company is still active on companies house and she recently filed a change from Hudson to Horton. As she's classed as self employed she'll have set up a Ltd company to protect her assets. Interestingly her last filed accounts show £1 in the bank 🤔
That’s the share capital ☺ It’s to make sure that the balance sheet balances! (Equity (being the share) and assets equal)

Reactions: 2
is this a clever trick for accounting? 🤔 I wonder if she’s started paying pUpsBaBYpRinCe a wage for being her hair washer / comment deleter / sea reminder / general doormat 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.