Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely! I know he goes along with a lot of her rubbish but I don’t know if he’s just so stuck in a toxic relationship that he doesn’t know what to do. If she has isolated him from his friends and family maybe he feels like he has no one except her and her family. Small comments away from a camera every so often can drag someone down such as “they don’t care about you” etc can really do something to someone’s mental state. I hope that’s not the case but I really hope he’s happy because it’s all too common these days that men feel like they can’t speak up and feel isolated by a partner that they feel there’s no way out. Who knows I hope that’s not the case but he just seems so unhappy. maybe that’s why she has a lot of “panic attacks” “suicidal thoughts” etc as a way of emotional blackmail to keep him there. Maybe he thinks if she leaves she will do something to herself and I actually think he’s quite a caring person, raised by a decent family x
I know we dont know the ins and outs of his past. Far from it. But in the video with her mum when they both say hes come so far / grown so much etc - that can come across as manipultive. My bf is the laddiest lad you can imagine and i would never tell him he needs to stop seeing his friends / stop going to the pub / cater to my every need to 'grow as a person'. Her mum basically says being a barber is having no drive, actually its a v respected job that you can have for a lifetime! Conversely youtube is highly competitive and short lived and leaves you with NO transferable skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe we’ve missed something she’s done but I can’t bring myself to read through over 100 threads 😂
I occasionally scan over them & a lot of it is they think she’s money grabbing essentially... and there was this big conspir
Just had a memory of Spencer warning his friends that they weren't allowed to mention Imo's lips when they met her. Where did we hear this? I can't remember. Definitely seems on brand for her though. Also adds to speculation that she's actually really unhappy with her lips but maybe the surgery was something more permanent than regular filler and she's stuck with them. Honestly though, her lips are horrendous. I swear they're stuffed full with all of her lies, fake tears and bullshit.
it was defo on here but can’t for the life of me remember who said it

Reactions: 2
I know we dont know the ins and outs of his past. Far from it. But in the video with her mum when they both say hes come so far / grown so much etc - that can come across as manipultive. My bf is the laddiest lad you can imagine and i would never tell him he needs to stop seeing his friends / stop going to the pub / cater to my every need to 'grow as a person'. Her mum basically says being a barber is having no drive, actually its a v respected job that you can have for a lifetime! Conversely youtube is highly competitive and short lived and leaves you with NO transferable skills.
That’s actually so sad! Barbers are a highly skilled profession. I’m sure I read in America you have to complete more hours to become a barber than what you do a police offer. I’m sure that’s what it was could be wrong. He seems like he doesn’t take care of his appearance etc seems insecure where as before he didn’t come across like that. Hopefully his pals and family try their hardest to keep in contact with him. Maybe they are letting him do his thing and hope he wakes up cx

Reactions: 8
If they did meet through tinder she should announce that and prove that it can work. They’re so open about their relationship but not about how they met and that’s shady AF

Reactions: 10
If they did meet online then they should just come out and say it. It's nothibg to be ashamed off. I actually met my now husband online on PlayStation 3,nit looking for love, and 10 years later we're happily married so online relationships do work and aren't a taboo thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s actually so sad! Barbers are a highly skilled profession. I’m sure I read in America you have to complete more hours to become a barber than what you do a police offer. I’m sure that’s what it was could be wrong. He seems like he doesn’t take care of his appearance etc seems insecure where as before he didn’t come across like that. Hopefully his pals and family try their hardest to keep in contact with him. Maybe they are letting him do his thing and hope he wakes up cx
Barbers are extremely skilled, this is correct. I’ve tried cutting my boyfriends hair whilst on lockdown.... 🤣 lucky he loves me still!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was trying to find the video of how they met she said at the end of loads of Q&A’s they were going to do a video of how they met and how Spenny pursued her etc etc, but it obviously never has and now it’s so strange that they answer a million times “do you argue” “what’s your fave thing about each other” but not HOW DID YOU MEET.

She mentions the texts and voice notes for ages before they actually met.

Also this vid made me lol, dirty Dee basically throwing subtle shade about Spenny for 5mins (from 29:15) about how he wouldn’t be strong enough for Imo, lacks ambition, used to be a lad and has turned his life around, not driven enough, etc 🤣

They’re so condescending and patronising!! “He’s turned his life around bless him” 😂
“He’s never been recognised”
“He’s not got the fight that Imogen has”
“I thought you needed someone more driven, but when you’re poorly he looks after you” so does a nurse what is your point?😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
“He’s turned his life around bless him” 😂
“I thought you needed someone more driven, but when you’re poorly he looks after you” so does a nurse what is your point?😂
SO DOES A NURSE😭😭😭 I’m dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re so condescending and patronising!! “He’s turned his life around bless him” 😂
Turned his life around, that makes it out like he was an alcoholic or drug addict. He was a lad out having fun with pals I’m sure. He had a decent job and I remember seeing his little flat when they first met and thought hey that’s a great wee flat he seemed like he was pretty sorted and on a good path 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
wonder if Spenny & grimo are watching boris Johnson so they know the rules from now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% Met on tinder. Why the duck would her mum be in his work.....at a barber shop?! Not even like he's a barber in a hairdressers!
She tells the most ridiculous lies. You’d think she’d be good at lying since she does it all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️

If I was Spencer watching that I’d be insulted. They talked about him like he’s just good at being a carer/nurse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Further to my last comments, I cannot believe what I am hearing on this video😂 “some girls go for men with money but it’s not all that, and Imogen has always been really driven, A REAL ENTREPRENEUR, but these other girls go for men with money and that’s not what life’s about” lmfaoooooo😂 dragging Spencer into the ground saying he isn’t ambitious and he has no money... who the hell does she think she is?! She loves to big up imo 😂

Dirty dees comments in a nutshell:

Sorry Spencer you bleeping pauper, I didn’t think you were good enough for my daughter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Turned his life around, that makes it out like he was an alcoholic or drug addict. He was a lad out having fun with pals I’m sure. He had a decent job and I remember seeing his little flat when they first met and thought hey that’s a great wee flat he seemed like he was pretty sorted and on a good path 🤷🏻‍♀️
They mean he changed his life to be the person IMOGEN wanted. She molded him into what he wants as a husband - a dull gormless, teetotal cardigan-wearing carer and part time nurse.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This may be a bit out there, but she has many characteristics and traits of a cult leader. I love reading up on the psychology of cults, and she really does come across this way.

Google traits of a cult leader and you'll see....it really should just show a photo of her 😅

Taken from an article about Cult Leaders in Psychology Today by an ex FBI employee...
"I can say that what stands out about these individuals is that they were or are all pathologically narcissistic. They all have or had an over-abundant belief that they were special, that they and they alone had the answers to problems, and that they had to be revered. They demanded perfect loyalty from followers, they overvalued themselves and devalued those around them, they were intolerant of criticism, and above all they did not like being questioned or challenged. And yet, in spite of these less than charming traits, they had no trouble attracting those who were willing to overlook these features."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This may be a bit out there, but she has many characteristics and traits of a cult leader. I love reading up on the psychology of cults, and she really does come across this way.

Google traits of a cult leader and you'll see....it really should just show a photo of her 😅
Imogen Manson

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They mean he changed his life to be the person IMOGEN wanted. She molded him into what he wants as a husband - a dull gormless, teetotal cardigan-wearing carer and part time nurse.
My thinking too, they molded him to what SHE wants, he has probably lost most if not all his mates from his past and if only 1 family member attended their wedding, probably most of his family too, which I think it's quite sad. I know he goes along with her lies which is so MORALLY WRONG, but I really feel it's as if it's Imo's family and noone else and he's in some sort of a Imo world bubble, I actually feel sorry for him. Saying that though, I do think their relationship now is probably toxic as duck.

Reactions: 11
When I was trying to find the video of how they met she said at the end of loads of Q&A’s they were going to do a video of how they met and how Spenny pursued her etc etc, but it obviously never has and now it’s so strange that they answer a million times “do you argue” “what’s your fave thing about each other” but not HOW DID YOU MEET.

She mentions the texts and voice notes for ages before they actually met.

Also this vid made me lol, dirty Dee basically throwing subtle shade about Spenny for 5mins (from 29:15) about how he wouldn’t be strong enough for Imo, lacks ambition, used to be a lad and has turned his life around, not driven enough, etc 🤣

Ok brb I need to watch this 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.