Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought its weird how they share SO much of their relationship with the Huns but its kept very quiet how they actually met. You'd think they would have done a sit down video about it as they love taking about themselves so much!! I always assumed they met through online dating and are perhaps embarrassed about it - not that's its embarrassing, I met my partner of 8 years online 😁

Also as a side note, I'm not as active on here these days purely because you guys are far too fast and funny to keep up with. But I read absolutely everything and you lot are bloody brilliant. Honestly, some real natural comedians on here and I love you all! 😘
She probably met him on a night out and they went home together we know they were like that and pretend it’s disgusting and they never were. Orrrrrrrrrrrr she met him in the twix aisle in Tesco.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When I was trying to find the video of how they met she said at the end of loads of Q&A’s they were going to do a video of how they met and how Spenny pursued her etc etc, but it obviously never has and now it’s so strange that they answer a million times “do you argue” “what’s your fave thing about each other” but not HOW DID YOU MEET.

She mentions the texts and voice notes for ages before they actually met.

Also this vid made me lol, dirty Dee basically throwing subtle shade about Spenny for 5mins (from 29:15) about how he wouldn’t be strong enough for Imo, lacks ambition, used to be a lad and has turned his life around, not driven enough, etc 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She says that the reason why you can’t see the date and time she sent these donations is because her email is also at the top and she didn’t want people to see it? Well wouldn’t you just blank it out using the ‘mark up’ tool or whatever? 🤔
7AA94C75-C675-4034-841F-B6D44145F86E.jpeg

Reactions: 21
She probably met him on a night out and they went home together we know they were like that and pretend it’s disgusting and they never were. Orrrrrrrrrrrr she met him in the twix aisle in Tesco.
I’m convinced it was tinder. Spenny looks the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says that the reason why you can’t see the date and time she sent these donations is because her email is also at the top and she didn’t want people to see it? Well wouldn’t you just blank it out using the ‘mark up’ tool or whatever? 🤔
View attachment 150684
It's the same email she has linked on her Instagram account so it's not like it's a private email account she doesn't want people to know about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster but been reading for ages, controversial opinion here but I actually quite like Spencer, I think there’s something quite sweet about him. I feel really bad for him I think he has been torn down and controlled by Imogen. I was looking at pics of him from when they first met and I found him quite handsome and he looked like quite a cool guy. But when I look at him now he seems a little lost, I don’t think his family are a fan of Imogen and it’s as if she has made him cut them off. Maybe he’s suffering Stockholm Syndrome 🤷🏻‍♀️. He looks so exhausted, I don’t find it healthy that they spend every single minute together (pre lockdown) it’s healthy for relationships to have Me time to go out with friends etc but she actually seems like she’s kidnapped him. He’s never allowed anywhere without her it’s just not healthy. Only time will tell x

Reactions: 27
When I was trying to find the video of how they met she said at the end of loads of Q&A’s they were going to do a video of how they met and how Spenny pursued her etc etc, but it obviously never has and now it’s so strange that they answer a million times “do you argue” “what’s your fave thing about each other” but not HOW DID YOU MEET.

She mentions the texts and voice notes for ages before they actually met.

Also this vid made me lol, dirty Dee basically throwing subtle shade about Spenny for 5mins (from 29:15) about how he wouldn’t be strong enough for Imo, lacks ambition, used to be a lad and has turned his life around, not driven enough, etc 🤣

Dirty dee basically says Spencer isn’t driver and is skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m convinced it was tinder. Spenny looks the type.
Ditto. But she’ll never admit to it as it doesn’t align to her ‘I was so off men I wasn’t even looking for one’ narrative so she lies and/or avoids the question. Classic Imogen. Just admit you’re as thirsty as the rest of us hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time poster but been reading for ages, controversial opinion here but I actually quite like Spencer, I think there’s something quite sweet about him. I feel really bad for him I think he has been torn down and controlled by Imogen. I was looking at pics of him from when they first met and I found him quite handsome and he looked like quite a cool guy. But when I look at him now he seems a little lost, I don’t think his family are a fan of Imogen and it’s as if she has made him cut them off. Maybe he’s suffering Stockholm Syndrome 🤷🏻‍♀️. He looks so exhausted, I don’t find it healthy that they spend every single minute together (pre lockdown) it’s healthy for relationships to have Me time to go out with friends etc but she actually seems like she’s kidnapped him. He’s never allowed anywhere without her it’s just not healthy. Only time will tell x
I thought the same when Spencer first appeared, that he seemed like a nice guy, but I went off her massively started realising her lies and then I found this forum and my opinion on him changed massively after reading a lot of stuff about him on here it seemed he’s not as innocent as he looked 🤨

Reactions: 5
Yes I love the Spencer love!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theres definitely something up. In a video last year called 'i had a panic attack' they said people from his area were not supportive of him supporting imogens youtube 'career'. Whenmy friends get into new relationships i couldnt care less what their parnet does, as long as they are happy. Do you think any of them read here?

Reactions: 13
Theres definitely something up. In a video last year called 'i had a panic attack' they said people from his area were not supportive of him supporting imogens youtube 'career'. Whenmy friends get into new relationships i couldnt care less what their parnet does, as long as they are happy. Do you think any of them read here?
I think so 100%

Reactions: 5
Definitely! I know he goes along with a lot of her rubbish but I don’t know if he’s just so stuck in a toxic relationship that he doesn’t know what to do. If she has isolated him from his friends and family maybe he feels like he has no one except her and her family. Small comments away from a camera every so often can drag someone down such as “they don’t care about you” etc can really do something to someone’s mental state. I hope that’s not the case but I really hope he’s happy because it’s all too common these days that men feel like they can’t speak up and feel isolated by a partner that they feel there’s no way out. Who knows I hope that’s not the case but he just seems so unhappy. maybe that’s why she has a lot of “panic attacks” “suicidal thoughts” etc as a way of emotional blackmail to keep him there. Maybe he thinks if she leaves she will do something to herself and I actually think he’s quite a caring person, raised by a decent family x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% Met on tinder. Why the duck would her mum be in his work.....at a barber shop?! Not even like he's a barber in a hairdressers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a memory of Spencer warning his friends that they weren't allowed to mention Imo's lips when they met her. Where did we hear this? I can't remember. Definitely seems on brand for her though. Also adds to speculation that she's actually really unhappy with her lips but maybe the surgery was something more permanent than regular filler and she's stuck with them. Honestly though, her lips are horrendous. I swear they're stuffed full with all of her lies, fake tears and bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a memory of Spencer warning his friends that they weren't allowed to mention Imo's lips when they met her. Where did we hear this? I can't remember. Definitely seems on brand for her though. Also adds to speculation that she's actually really unhappy with her lips but maybe the surgery was something more permanent than regular filler and she's stuck with them. Honestly though, her lips are horrendous. I swear they're stuffed full with all of her lies, fake tears and bullshit.
I think it was heatmagazine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.