Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relationship issues, Charity donations, Lockdown rules & Moving house Q & A!!

AD (non skippable)

Bizarrely Spenny does the intro to HIS WIFES video. Immo quickly shuts him up with "yesssss HEeeLLOOoo welcome..."

Spenny is clutching her like she's going to escape any moment...she looks like she can't escape and calls him her comfort blanket but she concedes it's going to be a good video that she *can* get through with sideshow Spenny.

Q1 - how has their relationship changed since being married?
Spenny "we are MORe of a team" Immo agrees and tells the huns that they have more stability, but they also felt that way before they were married and you don't need marriage to feel that way, spenny interjects with some nonesence about two shields becoming one

Q2 - how have the past few weeks affected your relationship?

Spenny says its been a struggle Immo talks about how it's been for her, Spenny says its been horrendous watching his WIFE going through something so Horrendous. Immo talks about herself and her anxiety. Spenny has coped by trying to remain as positive as possible apparently, he's also had the support of the salad "over the phone". Spenny says that they have been "fick as fieves" whilst communicating through Immos "low time" the huns agree, they really have been thick as thieves. Thieving from charity and hijacking the BLM movement for views.

spennys never known "mental health" apparently. Maybe he hasn't know poor mental health or mental health struggle but what a stupid thing to say that he's never known "mental health"

AD (non skippable)

Q3 - how is Spenny coping?

He's fine, he's a really positive person, but sometimes he can be a little bit negative. cause that makes sense. Immo does a monologue hijacking the question directed to Spenny.

The concealer round his eyes is very distracting.

Immo wants to cry because spenny has been amazing. No tears and she mentions BLM, acknowledging that she has it better than most people, spenny concludes that "everyone is doing well" and "we're all in this together" Tell that to my brother in law who wants to change his name to try and avoid the racism he faces on the daily at work!!

Q4 - Fave memory from the wedding?

Spennys had a think about this. There was like this violinist, who, like, played a million dreams from the greatest showman and like, as soon as they played that , like..." Immo interjects telling the huns he burst into tears. Neither of them know what someone who plays the Cello is. It's a Cellist huns. Immo muses that its great to talk about themselves and their wedding.

Immo was nervous in case he didn't cry. like? WTF? they go on to brag (?) about how much he was balling by the end of the wedding. bleeping idiots.

OH NO. Spenny suggests they re-watch their wedding video and talk through it for a video!!! PLEASE GOD NO!!!

*Spenny offers to read the next question...what could it be?!*

Q5 - you TWO lie about selling hoodies and keep the money for yourself?

Have they written these questions themselves? they seem to know every question that's coming and have pre prepared answers!
they tell the huns that mind charity is a very amazing charity in this current time. immo does her usual "you'll be watching this and hating my voice etc etc" awkward point where they bumble over each other about huns wanting receipts, how important it is etc. The truth of the matter according to our baby princess is that Immo didn't feel like mind charity is as anywhere near as important as BLM and that's why she didn't post the screen shots. because that makes sense. Babygal goes on to explain that she has some very lovely people asking whether she'd sent the money to charity but on the flip side also had some really horrible, nasty comments saying that *and she was deleting them so if the huns didn't see them then that's why they didn't see them* the huns become confused because only recently she said that sideshow spenny was the "hate comment deleterer" she's got screenshots. oh now spenny "had to then go on and delete comments" hmmmm. spenny finally gets a word in and tells the huns it was harassment. they are good honest people. immo hammers home how much money they raise money for charity. she doesn't elaborate the total and hope that "so much" will impress the huns. she then bullshits her way through why she called mind and her accountant needing info) presumably to make sure our baby princess gets a tax relief.

AD

Q6 - What's your 5 year plan?

Immo takes back the reigns for this one. SHOCK!!
Spenny blurts out - house, dog, more huns. Nobody is shocked sideshow spenny wants more huns if you get me ;) immo rambles about still doing youtube (which she has struggled with of late lets not forget huns!) keep growing / more meet and greets / more for charity (I guess it depends which one is most important for engagement when they next decide to donate to a charity) / stable at home / Immo wants to be happy and to be able to provide a good home and family for her kids and that's why she works. quickly followed by that's why Spenny works also. What happened to them being a team? it's all about Immo in this answer so far! Immo wants to keep progressing and doing what SHE loves and Spenny interjects with "producing good content". WELL YOU'RE BOTH FAILING ATM HUN! nobody's been on your tattle channel for 24 hours! even the "haters" are bored! boring anxiety and Immo monologue.

Q7 - dream house look like?
spenny says it's hard to describe and Immo jumps in that they will but a do-er upper but they are working out what to do. Then it turns out that the soulmates / BFF/s have entirely different ideas on a "dream house". Anyone else waiting for this marriage to fail? except @proseccolove we all know you're waiting in the wings ;)

Immos body language Is very closed and she's wrapping her arms around herself. She wants out of this marriage ASAP!!

Q8 - Why did you delete your video (at ben salads house)

AD

Firstly babygal wants to thank people for bringing it to her attention. LIKE IT WASN'T COMMON KNOWLEDGE?! oh. it's ok huns! "they weren't aware! genuine mistake and apologies for anyone they've offended" I mean I wasn't offended I was outraged!!!!!!! but duck you two. we all know you are selfish cunts.

Immo drops that she has 387K followers 🤣

Their apology is tit. I AM THE QUEEN OF INSINCERE APOLOGIES! Come to me next time hun :)

Q9 - how is house hunting going?

Immo wants to do a vid because they are really unfortunate because they've never been taught this stuff. I mean neither was I …. I'm 35 and have bought 3 houses? They are struggling because they want to buy in Brighton, but it's SO expensive. first world probs hey?!

*strange insert of Immo self deprecating and Spenny bigging her up while she cringes at his bigging up*

Q10 - Did you find the way spencer pursued you at the begging has changed now?
Immo concludes that it has changed. SHOCK! but for the better :ROFLMAO: apparently they have both changed?! they've been together less than me and my fella and I'd hate to think we'd changed! she rambles nonsensical bullshit. oh duck me. talk of immo having those bleeping "walls up" :rolleyes:YWAN. SO CRINGE. Babygal cringes when spenny grabs her for a hug and tells him she loves him in reply to him doing the "I WUVVV UUU" Immo quickly scuttles onto the next question

Q11 - What time of dog would you like?
Speny's grown up with boxers but he would like a cockerpoo. I mean just say you want a mongrel ffs. :rolleyes: JUST ADAPOT A JRT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Spenny attempts the outro but Immo hijacks it and its all fake and Awkward.

AD (none skippable)
END

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Relationship issues, Charity donations, Lockdown rules & Moving house Q & A!!

AD (non skippable)

Bizarrely Spenny does the intro to HIS WIFES video. Immo quickly shuts him up with "yesssss HEeeLLOOoo welcome..."

Spenny is clutching her like she's going to escape any moment...she looks like she can't escape and calls him her comfort blanket but she concedes it's going to be a good video that she *can* get through with sideshow Spenny.

Q1 - how has their relationship changed since being married?
Spenny "we are MORe of a team" Immo agrees and tells the huns that they have more stability, but they also felt that way before they were married and you don't need marriage to feel that way, spenny interjects with some nonesence about two shields becoming one

Q2 - how have the past few weeks affected your relationship?
Spenny says its been a struggle Immo talks about how it's been for her, Spenny says its been horrendous watching his WIFE going through something so Horrendous. Immo talks about herself and her anxiety. Spenny has coped by trying to remain as positive as possible apparently, he's also had the support of the salad "over the phone". Spenny says that they have been "fick as fieves" whilst communicating through Immos "low time" the huns agree, they really have been thick as thieves. Thieving from charity and hijacking the BLM movement for views.

spennys never known "mental health" apparently. Maybe he hasn't know poor mental health or mental health struggle but what a stupid thing to say that he's never known "mental health"

AD (non skippable)

Q3 - how is Spenny coping?

He's fine, he's a really positive person, but sometimes he can be a little bit negative. cause that makes sense. Immo does a monologue hijacking the question directed to Spenny.

The concealer round his eyes is very distracting.

Immo wants to cry because spenny has been amazing. No tears and she mentions BLM, acknowledging that she has it better than most people, spenny concludes that "everyone is doing well" and "we're all in this together" Tell that to my brother in law who wants to change his name to try and avoid the racism he faces on the daily at work!!

Q4 - Fave memory from the wedding?

Spennys had a think about this. There was like this violinist, who, like, played a million dreams from the greatest showman and like, as soon as they played that , like..." Immo interjects telling the huns he burst into tears. Neither of them know what someone who plays the Cello is. It's a Cellist huns. Immo muses that its great to talk about themselves and their wedding.

Immo was nervous in case he didn't cry. like? WTF? they go on to brag (?) about how much he was balling by the end of the wedding. bleeping idiots.

OH NO. Spenny suggests they re-watch their wedding video and talk through it for a video!!! PLEASE GOD NO!!!

*Spenny offers to read the next question...what could it be?!*

Q5 - you TWO lie about selling hoodies and keep the money for yourself?
Have they written these questions themselves? they seem to know every question that's coming and have pre prepared answers!
they tell the huns that mind charity is a very amazing charity in this current time. immo does her usual "you'll be watching this and hating my voice etc etc" awkward point where they bumble over each other about huns wanting receipts, how important it is etc. The truth of the matter according to our baby princess is that Immo didn't feel like mind charity is as anywhere near as important as BLM and that's why she didn't post the screen shots. because that makes sense. Babygal goes on to explain that she has some very lovely people asking whether she'd sent the money to charity but on the flip side also had some really horrible, nasty comments saying that *and she was deleting them so if the huns didn't see them then that's why they didn't see them* the huns become confused because only recently she said that sideshow spenny was the "hate comment deleterer" she's got screenshots. oh now spenny "had to then go on and delete comments" hmmmm. spenny finally gets a word in and tells the huns it was harassment. they are good honest people. immo hammers home how much money they raise money for charity. she doesn't elaborate the total and hope that "so much" will impress the huns. she then bullshits her way through why she called mind and her accountant needing info) presumably to make sure our baby princess gets a tax relief.

AD

Q6 - What's your 5 year plan?

Immo takes back the reigns for this one. SHOCK!!
Spenny blurts out - house, dog, more huns. Nobody is shocked sideshow spenny wants more huns if you get me ;) immo rambles about still doing youtube (which she has struggled with of late lets not forget huns!) keep growing / more meet and greets / more for charity (I guess it depends which one is most important for engagement when they next decide to donate to a charity) / stable at home / Immo wants to be happy and to be able to provide a good home and family for her kids and that's why she works. quickly followed by that's why Spenny works also. What happened to them being a team? it's all about Immo in this answer so far! Immo wants to keep progressing and doing what SHE loves and Spenny interjects with "producing good content". WELL YOU'RE BOTH FAILING ATM HUN! nobody's been on your tattle channel for 24 hours! even the "haters" are bored! boring anxiety and Immo monologue.

spenny says it's hard to describe and Immo jumps in that they will but a do-er upper but they are working out what to do. Then it turns out that the soulmates / BFF/s have entirely different ideas on a "dream house". Anyone else waiting for this marriage to fail? except @proseccolove we all know you're waiting in the wings ;)

Immos body language Is very closed and she's wrapping her arms around herself. She wants out of this marriage ASAP!!

Q8 - Why did you delete your video (at ben salads house)

AD

Firstly babygal wants to thank people for bringing it to her attention. LIKE IT WASN'T COMMON KNOWLEDGE?! oh. it's ok huns! "they weren't aware! genuine mistake and apologies for anyone they've offended" I mean I wasn't offended I was outraged!!!!!!! but duck you two. we all know you are selfish cunts.

Immo drops that she has 387K followers 🤣

Their apology is tit. I AM THE QUEEN OF INSINCERE APOLOGIES! Come to me next time hun :)

Q9 - how is house hunting going?

Immo wants to do a vid because they are really unfortunate because they've never been taught this stuff. I mean neither was I …. I'm 35 and have bought 3 houses? They are struggling because they want to buy in Brighton, but it's SO expensive. first world probs hey?!

*strange insert of Immo self deprecating and Spenny bigging her up while she cringes at his bigging up*

Q10 - Did you find the way spencer pursued you at the begging has changed now?
Immo concludes that it has changed. SHOCK! but for the better :ROFLMAO: apparently they have both changed?! they've been together less than me and my fella and I'd hate to think we'd changed! she rambles nonsensical bullshit. oh duck me. talk of immo having those bleeping "walls up" :rolleyes:YWAN. SO CRINGE. Babygal cringes when spenny grabs her for a hug and tells him she loves him in reply to him doing the "I WUVVV UUU" Immo quickly scuttles onto the next question

Q11 - What time of dog would you like?
Speny's grown up with boxers but he would like a cockerpoo. I mean just say you want a mongrel ffs. :rolleyes: JUST ADAPOT A JRT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Spenny attempts the outro but Immo hijacks it and its all fake and Awkward.

AD (none skippable)
END
Thankyou @Immoslips I’m so glad I don’t have to watch her tit show of videos anymore! 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
hello my gorgeous boys, girls and anything in between. i've been lurking on thread 12 because you guys are FAST and i am too busy playing minecraft, but as always, i have some thoughts (because who doesn't love an opinionated witch).

1. why hasn't she got a bleeping manager yet? and if she does, why are they a massive duck up. no offence imo, as i know you're reading this, but you have no idea how to handle pr and your image. employ someone else to do it for you. or at least get a friend (oh wait, how many of those do you have?) to weigh in before you post something so as you don't continue to embarrass yourself as you have done for the past month or so.

2. i don't get the whole house thing. aside from it being weird to take photos outside someone's house, why are you looking in such an expensive area?? if you can't afford it, go further out and then work your way up. it's like she wants her dream home as her first home but it doesn't usually work like that hunnybunprincessangel xo. also we are in a PANDEMIC stop complaining that you have no money. although it does seem as if she has no money. what's the bet that she blows it all on designer shite for photos only to never be picked up by brands bc she's a shitshow??

3. hugo = creepy. if i saw my little brother doing videos like that on tiktok i'd disown him. he was in one of my nightmares last night so duck you to everyone who posted those videos (im joking please i love you all i need friends)

4. finally, what's the bet that she'll be pregnant by the end of the year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
hello my gorgeous boys, girls and anything in between. i've been lurking on thread 12 because you guys are FAST and i am too busy playing minecraft, but as always, i have some thoughts (because who doesn't love an opinionated witch).

1. why hasn't she got a bleeping manager yet? and if she does, why are they a massive duck up. no offence imo, as i know you're reading this, but you have no idea how to handle pr and your image. employ someone else to do it for you. or at least get a friend (oh wait, how many of those do you have?) to weigh in before you post something so as you don't continue to embarrass yourself as you have done for the past month or so.

2. i don't get the whole house thing. aside from it being weird to take photos outside someone's house, why are you looking in such an expensive area?? if you can't afford it, go further out and then work your way up. it's like she wants her dream home as her first home but it doesn't usually work like that hunnybunprincessangel xo. also we are in a PANDEMIC stop complaining that you have no money. although it does seem as if she has no money. what's the bet that she blows it all on designer shite for photos only to never be picked up by brands bc she's a shitshow??

3. hugo = creepy. if i saw my little brother doing videos like that on tiktok i'd disown him. he was in one of my nightmares last night so duck you to everyone who posted those videos (im joking please i love you all i need friends)

4. finally, what's the bet that she'll be pregnant by the end of the year?
Hello hunnieeeeeee. Im 100% sure she only wants to buy a house for content - shes still relatively popular on YouTube (altho past her peak point in terms of views / getting invited to events) so will get a lot of stuff gifted. Im also fairly sure her family is minted - her dad still lives in the family home which must be a 4 bed in brighton and it will be worth an absolute fortune. Pretty decent for a cake baker 🤔
Sadly, probably the same with a baby as well - no doubt she wants a family channel and a child to exploit for views 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello hunnieeeeeee. Im 100% sure she only wants to buy a house for content - shes still relatively popular on YouTube (altho past her peak point in terms of views / getting invited to events) so will get a lot of stuff gifted. Im also fairly sure her family is minted - her dad still lives in the family home which must be a 4 bed in brighton and it will be worth an absolute fortune. Pretty decent for a cake baker 🤔
Sadly, probably the same with a baby as well - no doubt she wants a family channel and a child to exploit for views 🙃
Everything she does is planned for content, and you can't do that if you want a family. I'm so against putting your child on the internet if they can't consent to it, but knowing her she'll probably film the poor bastard coming out of her hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember that account that pretended to be her/ was her, they would only ever view this thread, Elle Darbys and help. I reckon she’s gunna try and do the same kind of content as Elle Darby, because she’s never even really mentioned a house that much so why would anyone ask her

Also doesn’t anyone else think this thread has died down loads! Has imo got spenny a job at tattle as a comment deleter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m usually a committed lurker but I’ve struggled to keep up and I’ve skipped thread 12 so I hope I haven’t missed anything important. I’ve also jumped on the picture bandwagon because I mean how couldn’t I with my user name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m usually a committed lurker but I’ve struggled to keep up and I’ve skipped thread 12 so I hope I haven’t missed anything important. I’ve also jumped on the picture bandwagon because I mean how couldn’t I with my user name 😂
Love the name ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Click on the most liked posts from each threads, that’ll probably give you the lowdown 😉

Reactions: 1
spenny says it's hard to describe and Immo jumps in that they will but a do-er upper but they are working out what to do. Then it turns out that the soulmates / BFF/s have entirely different ideas on a "dream house". Anyone else waiting for this marriage to fail?
Don't forget about the hallway...like they really, really want a nice hallway...its all about the hallway apparently 🙄

• Haha
Hello hunniez, hope you are all well been off for a while and can't believe you guys are on thread 12 already. When I was last on I think we were only on 8 or 9 so I've loads of catching up to do. I've got to wine out and you'll see me getting through the comments 😂👍🥳🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m embarrassed to say I used to be a ‘Hun’. But I have finally seen innocent imo for who she is. Her newest video is soooo fake. She should of just deleted it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So i was bored and decided to watch some of our hunbun's old videos and its crazy how different spencer seems when they first met. For example the rome vlog (which he doesn't feature in much because he was shy....oh how things have changed😂) it was the first video i could see that he is in and his voice is quite different and the way he acts around imo is more normal and less like he has been brainwashed. You can defo imagine that he was a lad before they met. She really has changed him. BRING BACK OLD SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Anxiety up and left like the young girl sandra that used to live in her dads house

• Haha
I don't get how she's brainwashed him, like I mean this in the nicest way possible, but she's not all that is she? She's definitely pretty, and used to be a lot better looking (before she lost a lot of weight) but she's not the kind of girl that would make you do a double-take. We've seen that she has the personality of an old sock on acid so I don't understand why he was so drawn to her. I don't even think its the money either because clearly THEY don't have a lot of it, regardless of her dad's financial position - I would have thought he'd have helped them buy a house if he had the funds so maybe he doesn't (as I can not see him telling his baby girl the dreaded 'no').

Their whole situation just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe Spencer went in thinking that she'd gain more popularity and become more famous globally, and he could build a career being a high-end barber off of that?? It all just confuses me so much I'd never have matched them in a million years

I watched the first minute of that video just now, and does no one else think it feels like an interview?? normally when people do a q&a or a couples q&a its much more chatty and relaxed but this felt so forced. i imagines spencer is trying to blink in morse code

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't get how she's brainwashed him, like I mean this in the nicest way possible, but she's not all that is she? She's definitely pretty, and used to be a lot better looking (before she lost a lot of weight) but she's not the kind of girl that would make you do a double-take. We've seen that she has the personality of an old sock on acid so I don't understand why he was so drawn to her. I don't even think its the money either because clearly THEY don't have a lot of it, regardless of her dad's financial position - I would have thought he'd have helped them buy a house if he had the funds so maybe he doesn't (as I can not see him telling his baby girl the dreaded 'no').

Their whole situation just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe Spencer went in thinking that she'd gain more popularity and become more famous globally, and he could build a career being a high-end barber off of that?? It all just confuses me so much I'd never have matched them in a million years

I watched the first minute of that video just now, and does no one else think it feels like an interview?? normally when people do a q&a or a couples q&a its much more chatty and relaxed but this felt so forced. i imagines spencer is trying to blink in morse code
Maybe it was her shitting her pants that drew him in? Some people have weird fetishes nowadays

• Haha
The wedding night: imo and spenny are about to leave to go back to the hotel room, bensalds been on the irish coffees , he tells dirty dee they should go find a Bush somewhere and relive their wedding night. The newly weds are unconscious with laughter. Lucy Charlotte, benny and ranty jacob hold hands under the table and pray a miracle will take them away from this living hell. Imo and spenny make their way to their room "you looking forward to tonight husband " " well obviously wife I definitely am". He impersonates a border collie. Spenny jumps on the bed and imo goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Spenny is excited. Suddenly he hears vibrating and moaning coming from the toilet. "Mills?" Hes confused because surely if shes doing what he thinks shes doing its cheating. His eyes fill up and he rushes into the toilet and is relieved to see shes just using her electric toothbrush . She tells him her gums hurt and as she spits a small amount of blood comes out. " pups I'm dying " she screams. Pups is terrified and calls an ambulance. The cry and wait. They're genuinely so scared. The paramedics arrive and explain that it's common to spit blood especially when you dont brush your teeth very often. Imo takes notes for her next story time "Italian paramedics BULLIED me and made fun of my gum disease and questioned my personal hygiene ". They leave and the happy couple go to bed. Spenny knows what he needs to do to make mills feel better. Bensalad is passing and decides to check in, he enters the room "omg amazing, you dirty animals ". Spenny is using his finger and some bonjela to massage mills bleeding gums. With the other hand hes deep throating a twix. Imo loves it. Ben walks out and bumps into dirty dee one of her knockers is hanging out and it reminds ben of their wedding night. They slip back to his hotel room. Later a group of unassuming Italian men are walking home from the pub, they look up at a hotel balcony , its dirty dee bollock naked "alright boys like what ya see" they hear a woman screech "ah mum loves it " in the distance. At the next balcony up they witness a teenage boy recording himself on his phone , candy shop by 50 cent is playing and he is aggressively licking his knuckles. The men run home and vow to never tell a soul of the horrors they witnessed that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.