Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last night I watched the Christmas tree video and it got me thinking about christmas with the Hudson/Horton tribe. Spenny and imo probably spend it at bensalads with him and hugo. Ranty Jacob says hes been bitten by a dog and got rabies so wont make it. They spend Christmas eve night there, spenny is the first to awake on Christmas morning. Hes got morning wood. Mills is still asleep as she had an horrific night, that darn anxiety was playing up again and she only got 10 hours sleep so he cant possibly ask her to sort him out and a DIY job would be cheating so he thinks of the sea, that's always gets him out of a tricky situation. Mills awakes from her slumber "omg its HUNMAS, you KNOW and if you dont know get to know". They check hugobee in his baby monitor, hes still spark out. They pile onto his bed and imo kisses his toes to wake him " merry hunmas my snugly wuggly baby boo boo" she says in her high pitched voice through gritted teet "let's see what's santas brought". Next the man of the moment bensalad crawls out of his pit. He had a shot of mulled wine last night so hes feeling rough. He has a tooth brush he brushes his teeth with one end and scratches his bum with the other. His left bollock is on show at the bottom of his y fronts but no matter, we are a very open family. They open presents hugobee got a tripod "aww sick now I can make some wicked content for tiktok , witches will love it bruv". Imo got a dairy free gluten free chocolate bar and spenny got a tshirt with imos face on it saying "property of mrs Horton " spenny cries. Bensalad also gets a personalised tshirt it has his own face on it which hes over the moon about and it says "bensalad -father, cake Baker and exquisite love maker". They cry over their presents until dinner time. Ben's put on quite the spread but alas , it's not gluten or lactose free and if imo cant eat it noone can. It goes in the bin.ben cries and feels like he failed her but she reminds him it's easy to forget, not like she ever talks about her stomach condition.they eat the twixs from the celebration box instead. Then it's time for a game of cluedo , ben says "it was bensalad in the bedroom with his massive weapon " well the room erupts into laughter and all you can hear is " he loves it" echoing across Brighton. Imo breaks down because she is over come with emotion over how lucky she is to have such a hilarious father. Imo then treats them to a version of silent night and hugo does a dance routine to eminem's "ass like that". They cuddle and all go to bed. Charlie the dog lies awake that night and wishes desperately someone would just bring him to a pound. I'm sorry if this is getting annoying I come up with these stories in my head and have to get them out 😂
Just catching up....PLEASE WRITE A WHOLE BOOK! This is BRILLIANT!!! :ROFLMAO:👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
dirty dee went to the barbers and tried to get with spenny herself, but he said no because he likes them young, so she set him up with imo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys is it just me being stupid(probs) but does Emily Canham not follow imo anymore? Imo followers her but I don’t think she followers her back lol, thought they were bestfriends??? Can’t stand emLIE either though tbf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just find it weird that that in a vlog not long ago Imogen was like Spencer speaks to his family a lot! Blah blah blah but then virtually none of them speak to him, I’m sure we worked out he out that only 1 brother went to the wedding
Princesshunnibee LYING again 🙄

Somethings had to have gone down for only 1 brother to attend their wedding!

I think she’s a master manipulator, he’s literally cut his friends and family off all because of her?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t find a video where she talks about how they met and now I feel like I’ve lost my mind 😩🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She definitely mentioned her mum set them up but don’t recall her ever saying how.
I love how people call her dirty Dee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, I had to catch up from page 40 something on thread 11. You guys are something else! Top notch afternoon reading :LOL:👏

Reactions: 3
I know I have briefly mentioned this before but try this.......
((This works on Iphone))

Go on her profile.. Click EMAIL

What you will see readily available on a PUBLIC Instagram account is ----- the same email address that she took down because it was in a screenshot where she tried to convince those who are asking for proof. And she wonders why people don't believe her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What annoyed me most was that she claimed to not know you couldn’t be in someone’s house. There are so many problems with this:
1. She said her dad was outside and she brought her own equipment - so she must have known about using your own things and not sharing so how could she not know about not being in someone else’s house
2. Does she not watch the news/daily briefing/google??? If she didn’t know this rule then how did she know the others
3. I don’t believe for one second that her or spencer or her dad didn’t know - she’s clearly just made up this lie to cover up for something, probably to distract from the stealing from charity issue
4. She was clapping for the NHS and carers but then breaking the rules that are supposed to protect them - she obviously doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself and her pups
5. She must be in a bleeping shielded category if her stomach condition is as bad as she says. I think she just has IBS or something like that and she’s exaggerating on her story times for attention. Surely she isn’t at risk of Coronavirus otherwise she wouldn’t risk her life going to her dads to film a bleeping video

• Angry
Reactions: 32
((This works on Iphone))

What you will see readily available on a PUBLIC Instagram account is ----- the same email address that she took down because it was in a screenshot where she tried to convince those who are asking for proof. And she wonders why people don't believe her.
Omg this works on Android too, what a LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Reactions: 3
((This works on Iphone))

Omg what a twit! 🤦🏽‍♀️

I did always wonder if she had management because it’s bizarre she rarely gets invited to stuff and is allowed to make so many fucks up
Sorry but your profile pic 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have always thought its weird how they share SO much of their relationship with the Huns but its kept very quiet how they actually met. You'd think they would have done a sit down video about it as they love taking about themselves so much!! I always assumed they met through online dating and are perhaps embarrassed about it - not that's its embarrassing, I met my partner of 8 years online 😁

Also as a side note, I'm not as active on here these days purely because you guys are far too fast and funny to keep up with. But I read absolutely everything and you lot are bloody brilliant. Honestly, some real natural comedians on here and I love you all! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.