Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Tik Toks are so bleeping cringe it hurts yet I’m addicted 😂

Gonna have to tell my bf Tik Tok is a make up tutorial site 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why the duck has she commented YOURE AMAZING on this video when the sound is “baby I can make your 🙀 (I can’t bring myself to type it) wet” and pretending to lick one
I am bleeping speechless! He actually does seem like a young 16 year old in imogens videos (deffo not out drinking etc.) - its like as a family they don't know these weird behaviours are sexual and hence WRONG between siblings?!

Reactions: 8
Tell you what that kid cannot dance in time 😂 all the thirst for charli and Addison is so cringe too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she not even have any Rythm being stupid pretending to be a horse their honestly so boring.

I watched Annabelle tonight and thought that would be in my nightmares but no this tik tok will haunt me it looks like some unheard of sex position as slimey Spencey would say "woof " 🤮🤮

THIS IS A GOLD MINE!!! was just about to sleep but holy duck i can't stop watching them
Please make it stop 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bleeping speechless! He actually does seem like a young 16 year old in imogens videos (deffo not out drinking etc.) - its like as a family they don't know these weird behaviours are sexual and hence WRONG between siblings?!
he is definitely not as young as she makes out, she treats him like a baby when he is trying to be more grown up. I know those Tik toks are repulsive but the way he’s trying to do the faces and putting the middle finger up etc does kind of show that he is trying to be a bit older to fit in with kids his age and she is absolutely embarrassing him all over social media like the birthday posts

rare footage of Dirty Dee helping Hugoangelbee film his new tiktok
Lowkey looks like her! The role was made for dirty dee😂 THERE ARE NO RULES IN THIS HOUSE, I’m like not a regular mom I’m a cool mom xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up.. Hugobees TikToks Im dyinggggg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I need to bleach my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I’ve watched the tiktoks of her little sister where she uses her own sound and her voice sounds so much more grown up than what Imogen makes her out to be. Why does she baby her siblings so much and not let them grow up at their own pace like they clearly want to

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.