Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m DYING watching them. Clearly runs in the family. His 4th video arrrrgggghhhhh I cant unsee it 😂
I’ve just gone back and rewatched it and I am howling

Why is he always in his tartan pj Bottoms?

I love my pjs but I wouldn’t wear them for every bloody video hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just gone back and rewatched it and I am howling

Why is he always in his tartan pj Bottoms?

I love my pjs but I wouldn’t wear them for every bloody video hun x
He’s the kind of kid that will play on Xbox all day then when everyone’s asleep he’ll just go film himself in his bathroom 😂 I’m sooooo bleeping glad stuff like this didn’t exist when I was 16. Saying that; I wouldn’t have done stuff like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a nosey on her TikTok, I wanted to see who she was following, found pups - boring. Found brothers...... aaaaaaaah the first vid 😫 I’m cringing so bad
Omfg 😳😂
Cue her making him make it private now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just found her little sis account on her following. I’m not gonna post it cos it’s weird as duck... how old is she? she DEFFO shouldn’t have a public account Imo you should know better

He’s always made me cringe (soz I know he’s a child) but this is another level 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just found her little sis account on her following. I’m not gonna post it cos it’s weird as duck... how old is she? she DEFFO shouldn’t have a public account Imo you should know better
I found it too, didn’t wanna post cause she’s so young but you’re so right - some of the songs she dances to are way too provocative for a child that age. Needs to be private! Surely she can’t be any older than 10?

Reactions: 6
😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 this account defo should be private!!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s been said before but literally none of IMO’s family look alike!

Reactions: 7
I found it too, didn’t wanna post cause she’s so young but you’re so right - some of the songs she dances to are way too provocative for a child that age. Needs to be private! Surely she can’t be any older than 10?
😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 this account defo should be private!!
I wasn’t sure how old she is but it definitely should be private. I hope Imo reads this and makes her change it.

I can have a laugh and joke about Hugo Bee because he’s 16 but the little sis should be being protected and Imogen should know that.

THE FINGER LICK.... ???!?!?!!?

bullies will thrive off these videos
Seems the finger / hand lick is a regular occurrence in these videos :sick: is he really doing this to this song lyric .. is this legal :oops:

EDIT: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AFTER WATCHING THE SECOND ONE!?

EDIT 2: Not going to post it but there is a video of the little sister dancing to this song :confused: she is 10 thats very disrurbing

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t sure how old she is but it definitely should be private. I hope Imo reads this and makes her change it.

I can have a laugh and joke about Hugo Bee because he’s 16 but the little sis should be being protected and Imogen should know that.
The first video is concerning me....

Reactions: 5
The weirdest thing about Hugo’s TikToks is Imogen’s comments hyping him up. If my brother posted that whether we was 16 or 26 I’d give him a right clip round the ear like WTF

I honestly think it comes from how over sexual their mam is, my parents would never ever let me go about the internet the way they all do at the age of 21 and I’m married with a baby on the way! Weird doesn’t even come close

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.