Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ladies wtf did I just watch!!!! Hugo honey bee no one is letting you near their 🐱 settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning HUNNIES!! Excellent work last night, you've had me laughing in to my morning cuppa 🤣 Get ready for a "it is HORRENDOUS that people are BULLYING my brother on tic tok" Instagram story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg Hugo’s Tik toks....I am scarred for life

also, why the heck isn’t her sister on private?? Come on imogen, she’s just a kid 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg my heart actually hurts thinking of the weirdos that could view and message her little sister on Tik Tok. Some of her dances are far to old for her age. Please Imogen, for the safety of your sister, make her page private!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he is definitely not as young as she makes out, she treats him like a baby when he is trying to be more grown up. I know those Tik toks are repulsive but the way he’s trying to do the faces and putting the middle finger up etc does kind of show that he is trying to be a bit older to fit in with kids his age and she is absolutely embarrassing him all over social media like the birthday posts
I kind of feel sorry for the boy, she treats him like a bloody baby! Strange behaviour. The only normal kid in the family is Jacob and he seems to want nothing to do with them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Just caught up been quiet with xtra long shifts at work....

WTAF HUGOBee... funny at first now I have a sickly stomach, this family are bleeping weird!!!! I can’t stand Hugo never have been able too but this is next level, you are not sexy Hugo!! you look like a short, chubby Peter Crouch, stop grabbing ur crotch and licking ur hand u dirty little rotter! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am bleeping crying at your reactions to the tik tok!!!!!!! I thought it was all a bad dream but no it’s not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And this is why I don't have a tiktok, it's soooo cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why the duck has she commented YOURE AMAZING on this video when the sound is “baby I can make your 🙀 (I can’t bring myself to type it) wet” and pretending to lick one
Maybe Hugobee is partial to a twix too and in the warm weather, it had melted, hence the finger licking.

He is seriously on the verge of making me bring up my toast this morning. Silly little boy. Narcissism clearly runs in the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.