Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 100% she would have been posting about how much she’d donated on her stories

It is pissing me off how her and Spenny are going on about how they’ve done this good amazing deed for charity. As if they donated the money themselves? When really it’s the horns and the people who have bought the Hoody who have donated the money. So nothing to do with you you twit.
Exactly! It’s hard-working, genuine people who have helped raise all that money. All for her to go and spend it on more clothes that don’t even fit her properly so she can take more vain insta pics, instead of addressing what’s actually going on in the world!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! It’s hard-working, genuine people who have helped raise all that money. All for her to go and spend it on more clothes that don’t even fit her properly so she can take more vain insta pics, instead of addressing what’s actually going on in the world!
Sad as well because I bet a lot of the huns don’t have jobs or anything, and are relying on pocket money/birthday money etc

Reactions: 8
Just had a nosey on her TikTok, I wanted to see who she was following, found pups - boring. Found brothers...... aaaaaaaah the first vid 😫 I’m cringing so bad
I actually can’t stand Hugo....he’s got a face I wanna punch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a nosey on her TikTok, I wanted to see who she was following, found pups - boring. Found brothers...... aaaaaaaah the first vid 😫 I’m cringing so bad
I went on Spencer’s followers and he’s following his brother and he’s soooo different- all the family doing Tik toks together. And he follows imogen but she doesn’t follow him (she must think she’s better than him)

I actually can’t stand Hugo....he’s got a face I wanna punch
Omg his Tik toks, he thinks he’s as sexy as imo I can’t even cope. You know it’s not just a phase and he’ll grow out of it because she never has 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went on Spencer’s followers and he’s following his brother and he’s soooo different- all the family doing Tik toks together. And he follows imogen but she doesn’t follow him (she must think she’s better than him)

Omg his Tik toks, he thinks he’s as sexy as imo I can’t even cope. You know it’s not just a phase and he’ll grow out of it because she never has 😂😂😂😂
OMG what is hugo bees tik tok

I bet Imo is reading this and absolutely raging that anyone would find her husband attractive x
Well we’ve seen his reaction when men dare to look at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imo I used to fancy your husband is that ok hun

Reactions: 3
They are AWFUL!!! Effortless, all the bleeping same and SO cringe! That whole family is fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like he’s just smelt tit at the same time as having a stroke
Does anyone else think it’s weird he’s 16 and Jed Barker is only 18????? I know it’s 2 years but the difference is mad.

Maybe that’ll be his new thing. He’ll try and launch a YT/insta/tik tok career off her back

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it’s weird he’s 16 and Jed Barker is only 18????? I know it’s 2 years but the difference is mad.

Maybe that’ll be his new thing. He’ll try and launch a YT/insta/tik tok career off her back
Yeah I was just thinking what age is he like 13 haha

Reactions: 1

I’m DYING watching them. Clearly runs in the family. His 4th video arrrrgggghhhhh I cant unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.