Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lads really got the tit dna didn’t they, Jacob looks worse than Ian Beale in his homeless days and Hugo Peter Crouch look a like! duck their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just found her little sis account on her following. I’m not gonna post it cos it’s weird as duck... how old is she? she DEFFO shouldn’t have a public account Imo you should know better
I can’t find it 😂 I’m dying to see it too!

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to Imogen’s parents on successfully breeding the most embarrassing self absorbed cunts I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh my god I’m caught up now.
I thought the first video was bad but they’ve just got worse, why so sexual :sick::sick:
and there’s no excuse for her little sisters account being public, she should NOT be doing those dances. I really think tik tok is a p*do’s paradise :sick::cry: Imo please sort this out now

Poor kids growing up with Dirty Dee as an example

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So true lol! Just proves this is all one big joke to her 😒 For someone with “anxiety” who always puts herself down, she’s really doing a great job at showing it with that level of narcissism...
Exactly!! I struggle with self esteem and even on my best days I would never dream of doing this

Reactions: 3
The lads really got the tit dna didn’t they, Jacob looks worse than Ian Beale in his homeless days and Hugo Peter Crouch look a like! duck their lives!
Where was the one with Jacob or does he have his own tiktok? I’ve always been so curious to hat happened to him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.