Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinny

New thread title suggestion:

Imogenation #11 - Imo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hocuspocus93

Hi, first time poster here 👋🏻 Iv been waiting for my account to get approved just so I could post these screenshots as I’m not sure if anyone else caught them in time. I used to be a “fan” of Imogen, i cannot believe how much she has changed. I do believe she has anxiety, but rather than it being a result of bullying, her anxiety stems from the truth catching up with her. She’s created a bubble where people are obsessed with her and anyone who goes against that she deletes or blocks. But now the people who are seeing through her lies is getting bigger and bigger and she’s struggling to keep up with it and struggling to delete the comments quick enough. It’s so unhealthy & an unrealistic way to live.

Anyway... this is the original posts she made about BLM .. she uploaded a picture saying breathe and said all lives matter, she got loads of backlash and deleted it within minutes then uploaded another one saying she’s uneducated and she shouldnt be attacked. I managed to screen shot the original caption .. one of the girls “attacking her” & responses after that. Sorry if this has already been discussed! She is so manipulative & I think it’s dangerous for someone like her to have a platform that young girls buy into.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Elle

VIP Member
The sequence of events after a few people asked Imo if she has fillers
20200606_185415.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Shawtymane

Oh look.....no date to be seen!!!!!

View attachment 145811
"I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of stealing money from a charity" ?!?!?! LOL WHAT, why would you have been accused of that before?!

that's like me saying I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of sitting in the garden covered in mud and pretending I'm a carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

squarebutton

VIP Member
RIGHT!!!! I AM FUMING!!!!!

That screenshot she has put on her insta, you can see right at the top she’s on the Mind website which clearly means she’s just donated now! I’ve just donated some money to Mind myself and I got the exact same page. She has clearly JUST screenshotted that. Otherwise, she would screenshotted it when she donated it which I HIGHLY doubt! Because you can’t get back to that page if you donated last week.

Also, when you donate, you get an email thanking you with your name on it and how much you have donated. If she really had donated all the money she would have screenshotted the email.

It is so obvious she’s just gone on the website, donated a fiver and screenshotted the message you get on the site.

TWAT!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

lolarose1935

Do you reckon she's made him turn butters so no other girl will go near him?? Abit of immomanipulation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Hi I'm new to this thread. I had never heard of imogenation before but was scrolling instagram this morning and saw a photo of a girl pouting whilst crying and I clicked on it, had a quick look through, watched a video of her pretending to have a panic attack attack and naturally I found myself here 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

User1808

Ladies I think there’s a reasonable explanation as to why it took her so long to prove her innocence... pay day loans take up to 2 hours to go into your account so she had to wait for it to Come in before she could donate

• Haha
Reactions: 45