Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of emotional blackmail again for the huns.

View attachment 145892
It's all emotional black mail and guilt tripping the whole shouldn't have to explain herself or prove anything. Uhhh yes you really should, this is your work, your brand. If a big company raised money for charity and didn't show what was raised do you really think it wouldn't be questioned?
Why would this be any different if it was an influencer? I think instead of processing how it looks from the other persons perspective she's got her back up and taken it very aggressively and then word vomits about hate etc which in turn makes her impressionable viewers jump to her defence. No one was being hateful. I think she needs to maybe evaluate how she responds to any curiosity or criticism.

Reactions: 19
She’s really pissing me off again now.
Here we go with the “be kind”.

4A58B7F9-D882-4E12-BF06-CFF61F863377.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This comment from spencer is disgusting. Guilt tripping young girls into never questioning them! I bleeping hate was 'be kind' has become
Oh duck off Spencer get a life

It was a positive gesture what WE did !!! What did you do Spenny boy ????? bleeping nothing piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This comment from spencer is disgusting. Guilt tripping young girls into never questioning them! I bleeping hate was 'be kind' has become
How can he tell her to be kind when he’s being a first class twit. Also one minute she’s on her account the next he’s on it, they don’t make sense at all hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I asked my boyfriend to go onto my account for me and delete messages people are sending me because I can’t cope with it, he would tell to duck off and that I should delete my socials

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you truly support her you will never question anything she does and just blindly follow like a deluded cult member. Ok Spenny you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve replied to that cos that really infuriated me he’s a grown man how dare he guilt trip young girls. Who even is he anyway?

Reactions: 14
I think Imogen is getting Charles Manson confused with being an influencer. Imo, babe, if you're reading this (which we know you are), an influencer is someone who shares their life on social media and promotes products and brands in exchange for a fee. Charles Manson was the leader of a cult, which is apparently how you see yourself x

Reactions: 16
First and last comments from the same person - i feel like we are going to be welcoming them here very soon 😘
It's so positive that you might actually want to celebrate how much was raised for charity, js. It shouldn't be some big secret, think of all the children pocket money that paid for those dusty hoodies 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh look.....no date to be seen!!!!!

View attachment 145811
"I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of stealing money from a charity" ?!?!?! LOL WHAT, why would you have been accused of that before?!

that's like me saying I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of sitting in the garden covered in mud and pretending I'm a carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
"I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of stealing money from a charity" ?!?!?! LOL WHAT, why would you have been accused of that before?!

that's like me saying I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of sitting in the garden covered in mud and pretending I'm a carrot.
I've been accused of many things but I've never been accused of being a mass murderer😔😔😔😔😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was thinking exactly the same. Convenient how she's cut off the time on the top of the screen so it doesnt prove she has just done it
Also why would she have screenshotted that donation page before? I can understand if she screenshotted it and then uploaded it straightaway to show that she did it but the fact that she screenshotted it and then only uploaded it now suggests to me that that screenshot is very very very recent

Honestly pisses me off how they both think they’re gods gift and no one can say anything against them. That’s not how the world works honeybee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.