Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She maybe does have a mental illness to some extent, I'm not going to question anyones mental health even despite how I feel about those panic attack videos. I know from my experience dealing with anxiety you can think people are against you and trying to pick faults in everything you do and out to get you (even if they aren't your mind plays games on you). Instead of dealing with these thoughts/feelings she pours them out on the internet and of course even without proof her followers jump to her aid and sympathise with her - justifying it. It's a shame no one that knows her in real life hasn't stepped in and maybe suggested she gets professional help to deal with it, as a lot of people here that see the criticism also comment that it isn't threatening or hateful you'd think the people close to her exposed to these comments would see that to and of said.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What really worries me.... I can't remember what video it was but it was a Q&A and someone asked her about her weight loss, and she said that she can't even see that she has lost weight and that she doesnt think she has... what?!?!
Surely she can tell. Imo u are a size 4 and u wear a 10. Stop

Reactions: 3
View attachment 145926I realise I didn't expand it so the bottom bit basically said if you don't know thedifference between hate and critique you shouldn't be on the internet
This whole thing has been deleted now! Also a lovely comment along the lines of 'i have not seen any hate - just people asking for proof' has been deleted.

Edit: just checked again and nearly every comment relating to proof of donation has been deleted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly baffled that no one in her personal life has stepped in and tried to get her to go to therapy or something. If I knew someone, even if I hadn't spoken to them in years, and their family and husband were behaving like this with her, I would be doing the most to make sure she's okay

Reactions: 10
Also can we talk about how she must have bleeping magnifying glasses for eyes??? Got my phone pressed against my screen to see if it says £1000 or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t read it properly but does it actually say how much she donated? Coz for all we know she could’ve donated £1 lol.. I can’t see if it says it or not tho
It says she donated £1100 and £1000 but doesn't have the date it was donated

Reactions: 4
It says she donated £1100 and £1000 but doesn't have the date it was donated
Aww okay. She could’ve donated it right now just because she felt she had to LOL. I bet she wasn’t planning on it. Also that post above where “Spencer” replies to that girl in the comments on her latest YouTube video.. it wasn’t Spencer. Like why lie? You wrote his whole article because he can’t write lmao so dunno how he’s supposed to have written that? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww okay. She could’ve donated it right now just because she felt she had to LOL. I bet she wasn’t planning on it. Also that post above where “Spencer” replies to that girl in the comments on her latest YouTube video.. it wasn’t Spencer. Like why lie? You wrote his whole article because he can’t write lmao so dunno how he’s supposed to have written that? 😅
I know part of me was thinking that it's been her and Spencers card and they've used and thats why there was 2 separate ones so it was quicker to post on her story lol

Reactions: 7
This comment from spencer is disgusting. Guilt tripping young girls into never questioning them! I bleeping hate was 'be kind' has become
I find Spencer's choice of words interesting “if my wife says shes going to do something she will” ... surely if she had donated days ago you would say it in the past tense “if my wife says she has done something then she has” 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Couple of quick comments now I've finally caught up 😂

1. As a creator you can essentially 'mute' someone's comments which means that the commenter can see their own comment but it never actually gets posted for everyone to see. I think that's what she's done to me so I'm going to comment something similar to this thread title to see if it gets deleted or not

2. On the screenshot for her donation proof...why would she have donated 2 x £1000? I think she's shat herself at being caught in a lie and quickly donated £1000 as that's all she could cobble together at short notice and just shown the same email twice 🤔

Reactions: 20
Why would she have needed to use two cards when all the money from the hoodies would have went directly to the same account?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She 100% donated that money tonight. She would’ve shown the date in the email otherwise. She thinks we’re dumb

Reactions: 24
She really needs to man the duck up. If you’re an “influencer” then negative comments come with that, just like any company, brand or product gets bad reviews.
And if you’re gonna outright lie about some really serious tit, then expect some hit back from it!
There’s people who get so much more “hate” than her who aren’t breaking down every week! Look at Mrs Hinch, Jesus Christ Imo wouldn’t cope with that level of criticism. She acts like she is the only one who receives negative comments - every single person on social media gets these comments which she defines as “hate”.

Reactions: 14
Sorry does anyone else think Imo must have been like Ja’mie private school girl when she was in school, the way she’s described herself as a tease and stuff throwing herself at guys, thinks she was the best at EVERYTHING. hilarious🤣😂
8786D914-1D98-4468-87F7-0AC88F1C34FF.jpeg
6F8B98FF-359D-4248-9AAE-EEEA4E590F6F.gif
B84661DC-B9BB-41E7-8F75-8162EEC0D647.jpeg 581AAAAF-A031-460B-BAAD-DF5BAFA6A738.jpeg 2B2847E4-CA33-48ED-953B-5B83D801E99A.jpeg
1E5EF093-F407-466A-8936-D70C3E76772B.gif
19418295-E07E-420F-BD11-65E9C6803246.gif
E1506B6F-05F3-4746-8518-4FAB9C14F0A0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Spenny deleted his comment? I went looking for it just to tell him what a dick he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.