Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have a manager?
Also she’s definitely reading these comments even tho she claims still she’s trying to stay off social media 😂😂

Reactions: 8
in all honesty, are we shocked? this girl is a walking car crash. she needs to get a pr adviser AND a manager asap
I'm getting really pissed off with these influencers posting and deleting things all the bloody time. Anastasia is a sod for that.

Reactions: 14
The fact she’s deleted it and not just put a second screen shot of the email or something up to further prove her story shows that she had literally just done it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can’t see it on her story at all now! She’s been caught red handed!
Would Mind confirm the amount if asked?

Reactions: 11
Interesting that the screenshot has now been deleted... we all know the truth and more of her huns are going to realise what a fake And liar she is
Omg deleted?!! Just when I thought she couldn’t make it any worse for herself 😂 she’s smashed another one out of the bag

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe this bleeping girl.
It’s just one thing after another it’s actually a joke.
The video she recently uploaded was absolutely awful, constant negativity!
Then being caught out with her screenshot on her story. Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 5
It’s so embarrassing how she literally can’t take any criticism at all she just says it’s hate when it’s not? All she wants is people kissing her arse 😠

Reactions: 12
Well at least she’s donated. Still no proof of when lol.

“I can delete hate if I want” it wasn’t hate duck off Imo you twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck off Imogen. If you’d just shown the screenshots in the first place it’s really no big deal? Be proud you’ve donated??
Sensitive snowflake.

Reactions: 19
AHAH have we seen her new story post lmfao, 'I've never been so bullied or harrassed' ... i thought you were getting death threats ??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've never commented but this just keeps getting wilder and wilder. If it was me at this point I'd just do a screen recording going into the email to show when & how much was donated. Even an email screenshot could be edited at this point to change the date as so many people have questioned the one she already posted. If I had donated it I'd want to give a big fu to anyone saying I hadn't 😂 Also if you have done something for charity you'd surely want to show the people that donated how much was raised?

Reactions: 14
Bullied and harassed is she for real hahahaha after dealing with ‘severe bullying’ for all them years surely she can tell the difference between actually bullying and people just asking a general question.

Reactions: 22
She’s deleted the screenshot off her Instagram story 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s been reading here and seen she’s been caught out.
I literally won’t believe her unless she shows the date and time of her email showing proof she previously dontated, and tbh I don’t think even her viewers will, she can’t afford to be this sloppy surely 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.