Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so she's literally having a breakdown right now, I do feel kinda bad but also like it's her own fault lol

Reactions: 7
You know what is now REALLY obvious?? That she never got death threats! She’s saying she’s never been so harassed and finally replied to criticism. Makes me think if she’d have got death threats she’d have definitely posted to IG stories or given examples!

Reactions: 30
If she didn’t lie she wouldn’t get caught out and then get people calling her out on the lies. It’s never hate or bullying that she gets it’s literally people calling her out on her lies and questioning about it and because she can’t answer because she knows she’s lied she reverses it around that it’s bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine what’s going off in that flat right now? Stuff being thrown everywhere, screaming Spenny delete quicker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When she says there is a difference between being curious and being accusatory and hateful - I didn't see anyone be hateful, just asking a question...being CURIOUS 😂 it would be interesting to see how she would rather it be worded if she saw those comments as being hateful.

Reactions: 12
And now she’s gone back to writing about all of this on twitter....always looking for sympathy and wanting attention 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ladies I think there’s a reasonable explanation as to why it took her so long to prove her innocence... pay day loans take up to 2 hours to go into your account so she had to wait for it to Come in before she could donate

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.