Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you block people on YouTube?? Because after what I commented under Spencer is definitely going to get me blocked

Reactions: 8
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 21.36.52.png

This comment.... Jesus christ, it's almost as if she's wrote it herself on another account

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
753A35FB-3FA1-4AD7-82F9-9DAC7EAA74FE.jpeg
I realise I didn't expand it so the bottom bit basically said if you don't know thedifference between hate and critique you shouldn't be on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 145926I realise I didn't expand it so the bottom bit basically said if you don't know thedifference between hate and critique you shouldn't be on the internet
Its not there - just looked it up and you can block certain words from comments so they get reviewed before being public! Imagine how long the list it! We are lucky any comments get through

Reactions: 5
It’s not showing up for me either your comment, but you’re so right - the huns buying her tit raised that money why would they not want to see receipts?
It’s not a big deal, she’s making it a big deal!! How is this bullying and hatred!!?

Reactions: 3
She’s posted ‘proof’ but no sign of the amount she’s donated. Could of easily donated £1 herself and screenshotted the thank you page
My EXACT thoughts! I recon she donated just a small amount and just donated tonight! Very sly! :mad:

Edit - I was 5 pages behind when I typed this, catching up, but yep, she's a bleeping JOKE! What a disgrace of a person she is, she should really be ashamed of herself and same goes to her Baby Prince, both a disgrace!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its not there - just looked it up and you can block certain words from comments so they get reviewed before being public! Imagine how long the list it! We are lucky any comments get through
I don't understand how she can't comprehend that what people are saying isn't hate. I also had another thought, I am a little drunk so please bare with me. I've seen her compare herself to Caroline Flack, and post quotes made famous by Flack and I just want to say - Caroline Flack wasn't subject to 'hate'. She was tormented and bullied by the PRESS and the MEDIA, who called her a domestic abuser. Whether that has been proven or not, her life was made a living hell by British tabloids, and no influencer can compare themselves to her. I appreciate that everyone reacts to comments differently, but I am sick of seeing influencers say they're reciveing hate 'like Caroline Flack'. No. Stop it. Stop manipulating a person's s*ic*de to fit your situation. It's vile, it's cruel and it's incredibly manipulative to your fans who are now likely to believe that you're going to kill yourself. Be more mindful of what you post online

Reactions: 19
Imagine having your husband, that you have known for less than two years manage you social accounts and reply on your behalf. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't wait for her to come out with a book which tells people how to handle bullying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.