Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT!!!! I AM FUMING!!!!!

That screenshot she has put on her insta, you can see right at the top she’s on the Mind website which clearly means she’s just donated now! I’ve just donated some money to Mind myself and I got the exact same page. She has clearly JUST screenshotted that. Otherwise, she would screenshotted it when she donated it which I HIGHLY doubt! Because you can’t get back to that page if you donated last week.

Also, when you donate, you get an email thanking you with your name on it and how much you have donated. If she really had donated all the money she would have screenshotted the email.

It is so obvious she’s just gone on the website, donated a fiver and screenshotted the message you get on the site.

twit!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Okay, just caught up on the last few pages, and as I am such an opinionated witch, I have some thoughts.

1. ngl, still pissed she blocked my twitter but my boyfriend was pissing himself so I'm glad he got a laugh
2. She's deffo pocketed the money and donated like £100 or something so if anyone asks she can easily edit the email or whatever. She's pure rattled because so many people are calling her out on it.
3. I don't know if I want to go as far as to say they're both on drugs, but they're bleeping weird and it would explain why they don't seem to have a lot of money, yet she can apparently raise money for charity and stuff. I know Brighton is expensive, but surely with a merch line, your own brand and makeup collabs you'd be able to afford more than a 1 bed flat?? I don't mean that to sound condescending and I'm not judging anyones situation, but that seems weird for me especially as she has a platform yk. Either that or they're just tit with money.
4. She's never gonna leave Spencer, but I can 1000000% see him picking up in the middle of the night and dropping off the face of the earth and her milking it and getting like 50k subscribers for her 'STORYTIME - My Husband Left me for ARGENTINA??? *not clickbait*'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OH ALSO, she's copying and pasting her response to anyone asking about the money. I just read like 3 comments from her and they're all the same. Grimo, hunnybun, just post a screenshot of the £2k and we'll leave you alone,, promise x

This is what she could/should have posted if she really had donated!

View attachment 145846
because she's a fraaauuuuuuuuuuuuud.

Oh wait, I've just seen a comment signed from Spenny Prince. So is he replying or her??

I'm not cut out for this we need @peachypie back to do the investigating - baby where are you :(( hope you're okay x

Reactions: 16
RIGHT!!!! I AM FUMING!!!!!

That screenshot she has put on her insta, you can see right at the top she’s on the Mind website which clearly means she’s just donated now! I’ve just donated some money to Mind myself and I got the exact same page. She has clearly JUST screenshotted that. Otherwise, she would screenshotted it when she donated it which I HIGHLY doubt! Because you can’t get back to that page if you donated last week.

Also, when you donate, you get an email thanking you with your name on it and how much you have donated. If she really had donated all the money she would have screenshotted the email.

It is so obvious she’s just gone on the website, donated a fiver and screenshotted the message you get on the site.

twit!
THIS!! Even the way the page is written you can just tell it’s the page that loads after you submit your donation, the thank you page that basically confirms that your donation has gone through. This has not been screenshot from the other day either as she would’ve uploaded it before like you guys said, and obviously has cut off the time etc.
I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, she is a disgrace, shameful.😡😤🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is what she could/should have posted if she really had donated!

View attachment 145846
You knowwww if she done that she would of posted it straight away, she’s always so quick to post screenshots.

We know for a fine fact she JUST done it and quickly screenshotted and uploaded to get people off her back and because the thick cow has never donated in her life she didn’t realise she’d get an email 😂😂

The fact she thinks that people asking her is hate is insane
Proves the “hate” she claimed she was getting was fake all along doesn’t it 😂😂

Reactions: 11
The fact she thinks that people asking her is hate is insane
It's actually a bit worrying, like she's clearly never been told no before in her life. I'm not surprised that she acts like all the 13 year olds are her bestfriends because she acts like she's still in high school

Reactions: 10
Wow I’ve got nothing more to say that hasn’t already been said but yeah
- she cut the top of the screenshot off
- she could’ve shown an email as proof
- no dates or times
- no amount donated
- she’s literally just done that now as otherwise why would she have saved a screenshot from the other day if she never expected to have to show it.

Just when you think she can’t get any worse!!

Reactions: 17
I can just imagine spenny sat in that 1 bedroom flat right now refreshing YouTube deleting comments. God what a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s deleted the screenshot off her Instagram story 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s been reading here and seen she’s been caught out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg this girl is the gift that keeps on giving!! Shes deleted the bleeping screen shot!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg this girl is the gift that keeps on giving!! Shes deleted the bleeping screen shot!!
in all honesty, are we shocked? this girl is a walking car crash. she needs to get a pr adviser AND a manager asap

Reactions: 11
Interesting that the screenshot has now been deleted... we all know the truth and more of her huns are going to realise what a fake And liar she is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.