Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone saw what Anastasia kingsnorth put on her Instagram stroies about not selling her clothes, bet imo is raging

Reactions: 1
Surely you'd just post the proof to stop people speculating... instead yet again she goes on a 'stop being mean' woe is me rant
You would. If you'd done it. She clearly hasn't. Such a compulsive liar and greedy, self absorbed girl.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted ‘proof’ but no sign of the amount she’s donated. Could of easily donated £1 herself and screenshotted the thank you page

Reactions: 37
She’s posted ‘proof’ but no sign of the amount she’s donated. Could of easily donated £1 herself and screenshotted the thank you page
Was thinking exactly the same. Convenient how she's cut off the time on the top of the screen so it doesnt prove she has just done it

Reactions: 20
The 10 year old children might fall for it but surely she must think that we aren’t all that stupid 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how she thinks these people are sending hate? Literally most of them have said they are subscribers and BOUGHT the hoodies

Reactions: 19
Longtime lerker here! Hi guys. I’ve just HAD to make an account after all of this charity donation bs. I’m so angry at this girl. She ignored my tweet yesterday asking how much she donated because every other YouTuber I’ve watched have always shown proof, just to let their viewers know how much they’ve raised. It’s not hate imo, you made yourself look shady by deleting every comment to do with it. Nice donation you’ve only just made hun

Reactions: 29
She has 100% done that just now - why would she randomly have the screenshot saved if she wasnt going to share it in the first place! Why would she cut the date out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.