Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was clearly one of her huns that she ‘loves’ who commented.. how vile is she!
Can someone not tweet Mind, link the video and tag her and ask about the donation? Then she can’t delete it and will have to answer. Absolutely snidey witch.

Great thread title BTW. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 13
I really hope she does prove she donated because otherwise that’s bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 8
Can someone not tweet Mind, link the video and tag her and ask about the donation? Then she can’t delete it and will have to answer. Absolutely snidey witch.

Great thread title BTW. 🙌🏻
Please can someone do this! I don’t have Twitter. I emailed them yesterday but haven’t had a response yet

Reactions: 3
Another one!

C66A6EB6-51F2-4D14-87EC-698D376095A6.jpeg

That Emma who originally asked has wrote that she’s unsubscribing!

Reactions: 23
I used to watch our grimmo about 2/3 years ago but my god I cannot bare the woman anymore! Maybe I’ve grown up but she’s such a boring Barry now! I also stopped watching too because I knew her story times just didn’t add up, and I’m sorry but spenny boy I can’t! He’s got more gay in him than daffyd in little Britain! (Nothing against gays I can just sense it) I can’t with this couple, I hope they don’t reproduce

Reactions: 4
correct me if i’m wrong but in the beginning of a relationship i thought the norm was that you both just seem to eat constantly and pile on the “love weight”, not start looking like you both stay up all hours doing god knows what 😶 i don’t think imogen’s ego could cope with the battering it would get if her and spencer did break up after all the absolute tit they both spew about how their soul mates etc. how mortifying if they did break up lmao. would prove everyone right i don’t think she could deal with that, would probably rather suffer 🤭

Reactions: 9
She's showing herself up. She posted all those people asking about her lip fillers all over her Instagram, at the start of this tit show. But none of the 'hundreds' of death threats. She posted a girl asking why she only had one ad in her video which is being donated, as hate shes getting. But not the proof she donated to MIND.. people are slowly seeing her true colours. If she hasn't donated the money I'm reporting her for fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or has she deleted the comment now, she definitely hasn't donated the money wow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really hope she does prove she donated because otherwise that’s bleeping disgusting
3C1E18EE-3B43-4629-9CDE-B23D7390A759.jpeg

live footage of erratic Imogen getting straight on the phone to Mind calling them her best friends and asking them to “vouch for her”

like she does with everyone else

Her parents on the storytimes, her lip filler woman, random influencers that she doesn’t actually even know... how many more bleeping people does she want to vouch for her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What an embarrassment. Imogen if you are reading this you are a disgrace, if you have actually donated it doesn’t take a lot to prove it. the fact you have chosen just to delete comments from actual HUNS who have Spent their money and bought your crappy merch is awful. There is nothing wrong with questioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.