Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she's made him turn butters so no other girl will go near him?? Abit of immomanipulation
She's 100% the type of girl to swill you with a drink in a club if you even made eye contact with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 uncanny!!

I honestly think he is loving it, as he has nothing else to do with his life.
I think they are both so toxic for each other just look at them at the start of the relationship to now! I don’t see it lasting long. Wouldn’t surprise me if Spenny went back to his old ways and ended up cheating, imagine the story times old Imo would crack out then 👀

Reactions: 7
Can’t remember what video it was but she said ‘i don’t like guys with big muscles’ I reckon she does like muscles and only said that so he’d stop going to the gym and spend 24/7 with her. Probably scared of other girls finding him attractive as well.
Shes defo scared of him looking at the pretty gym girls doing their squats with their booties in full pump and little sports bras on. She’s controlling af

Reactions: 8
Baby Princess and Wet flannel's declarations of love on insta are so over the top and cringe, it's not a competition who loves the other the most hun. They make me want to microwave my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knowing that he's a massive wet wipe I wouldn't even sleep with him after 10 double vodka oranges on a Saturday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We thought Imo was dairy free but there she is stuffing her face with a twix
I have been keeping up with the threads because I wanted to know what Imogen was so upset about with the first video "this has to stop". I do feel like she's lied alot and unfortunately thats where the problem is for her. However I have seen a few times about a twix being mentioned? When did she eat a twix?😂

Reactions: 2
I have been keeping up with the threads because I wanted to know what Imogen was so upset about with the first video "this has to stop". I do feel like she's lied alot and unfortunately thats where the problem is for her. However I have seen a few times about a twix being mentioned? When did she eat a twix?😂
I posted this on previous thread but just copying it here for you

Spencer put up a ig story about favourite chocolate bars or something, and said Imo would pick a twix and he’d had something else I genuinely can’t remember cos he’s boring af.

Then we all called him out on it because obviously Imo is gluten and dairy free and a twix is neither of those and he put up another story backtracking saying oh we meant before she was intolerant!!!!

So I think she just bleeping loves a cheeky twix

I keep going on about it cos I think it’s bleeping hilarious. And also cos she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baby Princess and Wet flannel's declarations of love on insta are so over the top and cringe, it's not a competition who loves the other the most hun. They make me want to microwave my head.
Wet flannel is my new fav nickname for spenny boi xo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still pissin myself over spenny ‘crying his eyes out’ when Imo fell 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it could be her leaving him. The amount she cringes at him on her videos it’s like she is repulsed by him 🤦🏽‍♀️ But I don’t see it lasting too long. Too rushed

Reactions: 5
I do think they're rushed but for some reason I cant see them breaking up.....theyre so cringe in such a similar way its almost unbelievable that they found each other

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.