Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up been quiet with xtra long shifts at work....

WTAF HUGOBee... funny at first now I have a sickly stomach, this family are bleeping weird!!!! I can’t stand Hugo never have been able too but this is next level, you are not sexy Hugo!! you look like a short, chubby Peter Crouch, stop grabbing ur crotch and licking ur hand u dirty little rotter! 🤢
Short stubby Peter crouch I’m DEADDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she has actually stolen from charity, it’s not bullying to call her out. She’s the bleeping bully manipulating her hunnies - imaging gaining a profit off something like this, how does she not feel guilty. Also Hugobee is such a freak, how does their family not see how weird these behaviours are? Like if my sister posted these things on tiktok I would be taking it straight down - who knows what bleeping perverts are lurking on tiktok. Actually Can’t believe Hugo is 16 he acts about 12, but it’s the same as out imo still clinging on to being younger for her 12 year old hunnies

Reactions: 5
Also I think it’s CLEAR from these tiktoks that her parents have money.

She always patronises people when she says “my parents saved and wanted a really good education for me and I was really clever and got scholarships” like as if anyone who’s parent sent them to public schools didn’t want their kids to get a good education.

But the houses on these tiktoks are massive! Big gardens and sitting rooms, her little sister has an en-suite! I’m honestly starting to doubt anything she’s every said

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see imo’s story later on “WOW bullying me is one thing but to ATTACK my family is something else”

In all honesty, seeing hugobees TikToks, it made me (and my younger sisters) glad that I picked on them when they done stuff like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

does anyone remember this little gem though or Hugobee? 😂😂😂 watch from around 19:57 😂😂😂

This is too much... chilling in her little brothers boxers, on her period, spooning him and talking through gritted teeth constantly squeezing them.

Also... any of the ones on here that knew her from past... imo is well proud of her single for so long status, under 5 body count etc., really shoves it down you throat any opportunity like the stomach Condish.,...., does she not drink out of guilty conscious coz she used to get smashed and shag her brains out every weekend and she’s ashamed for some reason or is she really Snow White?

He’s like Peter crouch on a boil wash

Dead 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am so sick of hearing her say “that’s what I usually say isn’t it” or “I’m trying so bear with me” like sis we get it u have aNxIeTy, please tell me I’m not the only one who cringes when she does this

Also I’m just watching her haul video here and she’s saying that she’s got the joggers in a 10 !!! Wtf they are hanging off her! And the white zip up top is a 6 and is still sooo baggy on her! How can she not recognise her weight loss?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imogen. Just a hint from someone who has actually has anxiety- you don’t constantly have to say “bear with me” “this is what I normally do” “my insecurities” etc etc. This tends to draw attention to you from other people which is the very last thing someone with genuine anxiety wants! God she’s an irritant.

Reactions: 11

She always patronises people when she says “my parents saved and wanted a really good education for me and I was really clever and got scholarships” like as if anyone who’s parent sent them to public schools didn’t want their kids to get a good education.

But the houses on these tiktoks are massive! Big gardens and sitting rooms, her little sister has an en-suite! I’m honestly starting to doubt anything she’s every said
Also where has her private education got her? Making crappy story times from her lies and making out she’s been bullied all her life. And saying you have donated to charity when you haven’t is so low, but you would expect that from a stuck up witch who likes to pretend she’s poor when she’s bleeping not

Reactions: 12

Imo looking down on public schools with her private education.
Also imos patronising comments on her storytimes on how anyone who’s ever “bullied” her “it’s not really their fault you have to blame the parents for teaching them that it is ok” duck offffff you patronising little witch
758CA0E7-289B-4926-A87D-54686D86A4D2.gif
9315477F-C798-49C9-8666-8C184609BCEE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hugo has always made me feel sick but these tik toks man!! 🤮🤮🤮

Is the hand lick supposed to imply cunnilingus? That boy is in for a hell of a surprise when he grows up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I hate each and every one of you for posting those tiktok's because curiosity got the better of me and now I feel sick 🤢 I will say though, hugo's behaviour deffo seems like what the majority of boys act like at that age. I remember being like 15/16 and the boys would do stupid tit like that, especially the ones who had to try really hard to fit in. Imogen definitely does not help when she babies her siblings and acts like they're 5 years old. Like, and I apologise for this image, Hugo can have a child. He's not a baby lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hugo has always made me feel sick but these tik toks man!! 🤮🤮🤮

Is the hand lick supposed to imply cunnilingus? That boy is in for a hell of a surprise when he grows up!
His face has always irritated me and in every single video of Imo's he is constantly chewing gum so obviously, ugh I hate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she for real? Seriously? She wants to go on a night out with her huns? Does she not realise they are all 12-15 year olds? bleeping muppet 😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.