Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled peter crouch to compare with Hugo (resemblance is uncanny btw), and my bf looked over and now is teasing me about fancying peter crouch FFS 😂😂

how do I tell him I’m comparing him to a kid whose sister I witch about on a tattle site 😐 I’ll just let him think I fancy him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I googled peter crouch to compare with Hugo (resemblance is uncanny btw), and my bf looked over and now is teasing me about fancying peter crouch FFS 😂😂

how do I tell him I’m comparing him to a kid whose sister I witch about on a tattle site 😐 I’ll just let him think I fancy him 😂
Creasing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Sorry 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

He will be buying you one of those Peter Crouch carboard cut outs that are all over the TV if you don’t watch it😉😂
5F666B70-6CFE-4A9D-B4E0-8B4BB4158439.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think that’s best

• Haha
I forgot to mention earlier if you go through her little sisters followers on TikTok I noticed a couple of middle aged men following her just from a quick skim. Plus there’s loads of accounts following her with no image or an obscure username so literally could be anyone.

Imo if you read this pleaseeeeee private her account - it’s not right :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Never seen anything more relevant for Imo turning on her huns 😂

1591448273519.png

New thread title: "Spenny get down to business to defeat the Huns"

ALSO WTAF IS HUGO'S TIKTOK HAHAHA - my profile picture has never been more relevant 😂:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate each and every one of you for posting those tiktok's because curiosity got the better of me and now I feel sick 🤢 I will say though, hugo's behaviour deffo seems like what the majority of boys act like at that age. I remember being like 15/16 and the boys would do stupid tit like that, especially the ones who had to try really hard to fit in. Imogen definitely does not help when she babies her siblings and acts like they're 5 years old. Like, and I apologise for this image, Hugo can have a child. He's not a baby lmao
I showed my 17 year old son some of Hugo's Tik Tok posts....he rolled his eyes and said "twit"....I taught the boy well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she ever sat back and thought ‘why did I get bullied so much’ 🤔🤔🤔 maybe it’s you Imogen

Reactions: 7
I’m re watching desperate housewives in lockdown and Spencer looks just like Orsen! I don’t know if anyone’s watched it but he really does look like him 😂😂
Just catching up, holy mother of god I knew he looked familiar!!!! Hit the nail on the head with that one hahahahah I'm dying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she ever sat back and thought ‘why did I get bullied so much’ 🤔🤔🤔 maybe it’s you Imogen
THIS!! I just can't believe she thinks everything she does comes from an angelic place?!

Also, from someone mentioning earlier about her only getting a 1 bed flat - when she was posting her vlogs about it, did anyone else just feel she resented the fact they could only get a small flat when she wants a massive house?? I could genuinely feel it through her gritted teeth when she was posting about making the place feel like home, when in actual fact all she probably wants is a big grey mansion like every other 'influencer' on the planet.

THIS!! I just can't believe she thinks everything she does comes from an angelic place?!

Also, from someone mentioning earlier about her only getting a 1 bed flat - when she was posting her vlogs about it, did anyone else just feel she resented the fact they could only get a small flat when she wants a massive house?? I could genuinely feel it through her gritted teeth when she was posting about making the place feel like home, when in actual fact all she probably wants is a big grey mansion like every other 'influencer' on the planet.
I don’t understand why she’s renting a one bed flat.. she must be really bad with her money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s renting a one bed flat.. she must be really bad with her money.
I believe if your self employed you have to be able to rent for 6 months before you can buy or something like that, not 100% sure

Yeah I don't know why either! Granted I haven't looked at house/flat prices in Brighton, but the only reason i can think is that they're renting a cheaper place to save for a bigger place to move to?

I believe if your self employed you have to be able to rent for 6 months before you can buy or something like that, not 100% sure
Oooh this makes sense to be fair

Self employed you don’t have to rent before you buy, but even so surely they could’ve found somewhere nicer.
Wonder why they didn’t stay in Spencer’s house/flat cos that didn’t look bad, she’d be near her Mum and baby siblings then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.