Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went and watched her say it or shot it and she asks Spencer’s what her worst trait is and he hints a lot at her spending habit but shots it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe they can’t afford it

Reactions: 2
Imo - for this Sunday's video please give us all a shout out from tattle.life ... PLEASE!!

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine the challenge they’re having is that she doesn’t declare her earnings accurately. Like any mortgage it’ll be a multiplication of earnings that she declares via her accountant, if she declares fraudulently they won’t get a big enough mortgage. Knowing how shady she is, she probably only declares about £10k earnings a year so she doesn’t need to pay tax. £10k x 4 = £40k. Spenny would need to be earning (and declaring) 3 figures to be able to get the size of mortgage they’d need for the houses she lusts after. And that’s not even mentioning the size of deposit they’d need to save!

Reactions: 7
Brighton is expensive - I estimating theres is around £900 a month for the rent, barbers dont earn that much and i think you can still be self employed as a barber as you rent the chair from the business. But considering she has NO friends in brighton she has no real reason to live there. A lot of people move just outside in shoreham / worthing where you still have the beach and could get a small house for that rent!

For context - i live in the same area and have a 2 bed, 2 bath groundfloor flat with a garden, 1 minute from the seafront. Its on the same road as her fav starbucks so i know we live super close 😑 its £1,200 a month and we needed a household income of 50k to secure it. So they must be declaring a lot less than that

Last edited:
I’d imagine the challenge they’re having is that she doesn’t declare her earnings accurately. Like any mortgage it’ll be a multiplication of earnings that she declares via her accountant, if she declares fraudulently they won’t get a big enough mortgage. Knowing how shady she is, she probably only declares about £10k earnings a year so she doesn’t need to pay tax. £10k x 4 = £40k. Spenny would need to be earning (and declaring) 3 figures to be able to get the size of mortgage they’d need for the houses she lusts after. And that’s not even mentioning the size of deposit they’d need to save!
Hence all these little stunts she keeps doing to try and get the money in quicker 😂😂 just look at the accounts and estate agents Spencer has recently started following 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Scumbags

Makes me piss when she says we’re all jealous of her. Yeah coz im really jealous of a 27 year old that lives in a 1 bed flat who lies about donating money to charity and only ‘friends’ are 12 year old girls 🤣 don’t get me started on her wet drip of a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 20
this would make sense as she's calling her accountant about donating to charity, lol there's nothing to discuss, you get money in, you send the money to the charity, simple

Reactions: 1
Tbf theres only 2 of them theres no need for them to have more than a 1 bed flat right now especially if they're just renting to save money for a mortgage, they dont plan on staying there forever. A lot of Youtubers usually buy 3-4 bedroom houses and i just think its ridiculous when they don't need that much space between a couple, especially when there are so many families struggling to find big enough houses to rent.
No idea why she covers her stove with plants though😂 her home is actually nice its just a stove we all have them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably didn’t want to be somewhere any other girls had been before :rolleyes:

• Haha
I don’t normally write anything here, but just looking at her sister’s tiktok, shes doing dances that are way too old for her. How does her mum let her post them especially when her account isnt even private?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t normally write anything here, but just looking at her sister’s tiktok, shes doing dances that are way too old for her. How does her mum let her post them especially when her account isnt even private?
Exactly and some videos she’s wearing crop tops and little shorts there could be creeps watching her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm sure in one of her story times she said that her and the ex with the baby, lived together in a relative of hers flat in Brighton. I've always wondered if this is the same set up now... a sub let perhaps?

I’m that bored I’ve came across her building, they’re between £900-£1200pcm depending on 1 or 2 bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure in one of her story times she said that her and the ex with the baby, lived together in a relative of hers flat in Brighton. I've always wondered if this is the same set up now... a sub let perhaps?
She’s probably staying in Brighton because she wants her ex to see her out and about “happy” with spenny😂 as if he’d be the slightest bit bothered about her 😂

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her Instagram story about how she has 'Spencer, her comfort blanket' in her new video.. is that a dig at us Imogen? Baby girl?? don't be shy, say some more x

Who’s house are they in? That ain’t her kitchen 🤨
Someone commented that and she just liked it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.