Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re here👏 Husband must have been given the night off because it’s been up for hours and not deleted. I can’t believe I used to be a fan.
Or she’s muted your comments like a few of the rest of us! I’m going to see if I can see it now x

Or she’s muted your comments like a few of the rest of us! I’m going to see if I can see it now x
Oh I read that wrong I thought you left the comment 😂😂 x

Reactions: 2
“Before I die I’m tryin to duck you baby”
Really on brand for squeaky clean princess imo 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi long time lurker here and I did used to like Imogene but these recent vids showing her panic attacks has put me right off her.

"I'm about to have a panic attack.....quickly turn the camera on!"

WTAF??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who sat through her tutorial/GRWM saying ‘i can’t look at myself for long or look in the mirror because of my anxiety’ she sure is loving it over on her tik tok 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve also just caught up with this thread and I actually have no words anymore.

How tf does she think she can get away with lying about donating the money and then post some staged screenshot to try and cover her back when people call her out?! I’m sorry but no one has given her hate, we’re all just wondering where this money has gone. I’m sure most of the people who have contributed to her absolutely hideous merch sales have actually been affected by mental health issues and they deserve to know. I’m glad even her loyal subscribers are finally seeing her true colours!

Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey on her TikTok, I wanted to see who she was following, found pups - boring. Found brothers...... aaaaaaaah the first vid 😫 I’m cringing so bad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
i am cryinggggg, at around 15:23 she shoves this guy out the way and does some weird moves to the camera 😂😂😂 I cant stop watching
The black guy behind her is jokes in this segment 😂
Why does she think she’s filming a music video 😂😂

Hunniieeeezzz the huns don’t need to be old enough to drink! Who needs drink to have fun with Imo!!! Pineapple juice 4 life!

And a tit tonne of speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m absolutely fuming rn so I’m gonna keep ranting! Another thing I don’t get is that surely if you raised this amazing amount of money for charity, you’d be so proud to share that with everyone? You wouldn’t just ignore it, especially after posting so many “mental health” related videos? Just goes to show that she’s pocketed it all and it’s absolutely disgusting. Zero respect for her!!!

Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m absolutely fuming rn so I’m gonna keep ranting! Another thing I don’t get is that surely if you raised this amazing amount of money for charity, you’d be so proud to share that with everyone? You wouldn’t just ignore it, especially after posting so many “mental health” related videos? Just goes to show that she’s pocketed it all and it’s absolutely disgusting. Zero respect for her!!!
Yeah 100% she would have been posting about how much she’d donated on her stories

It is pissing me off how her and Spenny are going on about how they’ve done this good amazing deed for charity. As if they donated the money themselves? When really it’s the horns and the people who have bought the Hoody who have donated the money. So nothing to do with you you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE said:
i have some psychological experience, and to be honest, it sounds a lot like Histrionic personality disorder. I’ve attached some symptoms! What do you guys think haha (especially the last one)
THIS!!!! This is EXACTLY what she has. Twix every single box!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a question...can you do a charge back on a credit card if the money has gone to a charity? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.