Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hunniieeeezzz the huns don’t need to be old enough to drink! Who needs drink to have fun with Imo!!! Pineapple juice 4 life!

I don't even care that she can't dance, it's the fact that she's acting like she's crazy talented or something when she looks like a deranged baboon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooo after the night out maybe we can walk all the way home on the seafront orrr go with the police? Can’t remember which one🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Them lips look like what my husband just used to make us sausage rolls

I had a twix today for the first time in ages. Its imogenations fault for making me want one haha forgot how sexual they tasted 😅
Is your username sausage party about Imo or just a coincidence? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is your username sausage party about Imo or just a coincidence? 🤣🤣
Nah just a happy coincidence hahaha would be class if it was tho I couldnt think of anything when I first joined and was looking at netflix or amazon an thought ill just use that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Funny thing is I watched a video the other day where she’s bragging about being confident dancing in clubs cos she knows she’s a really good dancer 😖
I’m looking now but can’t remember what video it was!

• Haha
“STORYTIME: I WAS BULLIED AND CHASED ALONG THE SEA FRONT BY FAKE HUNS *HUSBAND COMES TO THE RESCUE MUST WATCH*”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
THIS IS HOW YOU USE YOUR PLATFORM AS A WHITE INFLUENCER TO SUPPORT BLM

Grimo thinks adding #BLM to a video about NOTHING TO DO WITH BLM is good enough. No Imogen, it is absolutely not good enough and what a pathetic use of your platform, you're a disgrace. Nikkia has half the Instagram followers as well.

20200605_214330.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Must have missed or forgotten about this video but she’s actually got a video titled I HAD A PANIC ATTACK - which to me says it’s a rare occurrence and not a regular thing like she makes out.
Mainly caused because huns are unsubscribing.

Also mentions Spencer’s been having a stressful time aswell because not many people in his local area have been supportive of him supporting her and being on her channel.
Wonder if that’s his family 🤔

BA952013-5869-4B8C-B1F9-D35E12D57783.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Must have missed or forgotten about this video but she’s actually got a video titled I HAD A PANIC ATTACK - which to me says it’s a rare occurrence and not a regular thing like she makes out.

Also mentions Spencer’s been having a stressful time aswell because not many people in his local area have been supportive of him supporting her and being on her channel.

View attachment 146850
Started watching it and had to turn off because I can’t bear Talia. Have we heard
Anymore of this friendship ? I have literally never heard her mention her before.

Why would people in the local area moan about Spencer being on the channel? So strange

OH MY GOD I remember all those giveaways she did. I definitely entered every day

Reactions: 6

View attachment 146850
Spenny is defo thinking ‘one more fake panic attack and I’m off darl’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.