Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t drink but I’d be there in a heartbeat for the sheer banter.

Reactions: 5
Babygalsssss everyone best start practising their interpretative dance routines because you know we can't be going to the club dancing like normal people, gotta put on a performance for the people my honeysssss
Someone bring back those vids of her dancing the club hahahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Action replay to her bday “surprise” when she obviously set up the camera and when the confetti was too loud she swore at him and he honestly looked scared to death.

Her mask slipped in that split second you can see how nasty she can be.

I dunno if the vid worked - it’s at 40 secs
wahahahaaa spenny looking at the camera after like TAKE 10 AND I FINALLY DID IT😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So one minute her huns are bullies and accusatory?? But the next she wants to go clubbing with them and love life?? Lmaooo she has a problem
Soooo petty of me, so please ignore me, but her fingernails piss me off! It bothers me that she doesn’t paint them, to try to distract from the stumpy weird shape of them or something 😆😆 like i loveeee in sex and the city how Carrie n the gals mostly never have their nails done- looks so chic but for some reason, Imos grubby nails and lack of effort make me sick 😆😆 I think I’ve reached the point where every single thing about this angelbabyprincess is making me ill 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you bring a lip scrub? Need to do my lips before we go out
OBVS!

My lip scrub is called Tina, she looks like Debbie McGee but she gives me the cutest lips AND gives me a cupids bow 🥳

IMMO HUN? YOU WANT HER NUMBER?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I missing something, has she spoken about anxiety before? Because she overcame it in November apparently🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Hunniieeeezzz the huns don’t need to be old enough to drink! Who needs drink to have fun with Imo!!! Pineapple juice 4 life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hunniieeeezzz the huns don’t need to be old enough to drink! Who needs drink to have fun with Imo!!! Pineapple juice 4 life!

I’m really sorry but I started doing this in a club my friends would literally walk out and leave me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.