Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an early night last night and work today, got home to 18 pages!!
What a bleeping whirlwind!
I'm actually speechless she started accusing her huns of bullying her because they politely asked for a screen shot of their money being donated. If i'd bought one of her hoodies I'd be furious and burn it.
Love how all this is coming crashing down on her though, and the fact she's screen shotting everything for instagram and drawing more attention to it makes me thing more and more huns and influencers are going to start seeing through her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I just watched the get ready with me she said her parents reminded her she had anxiety when she was younger at about 7 as she forgot, but then the next sentence says she remembers sucking her stomach in ballet lessons and that she would loose sleep because of panic attacks and the anxiety. How could you forget you’ve suffered with anxiety and used to do these things? Wtf 😂😂😂😂
I'd like to say theres a difference between feeling anxious and having anxiety. What she describes being younger is feeling anxious which everyone experiences for things like exams etc and won't be able to sleep thinking about it. Suffering with anxiety is a completely different thing and you certainly wouldn't need to be reminded of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd like to say theres a difference between feeling anxious and having anxiety. What she describes being younger is feeling anxious which everyone experiences for things like exams etc and won't be able to sleep thinking about it. Suffering with anxiety is a completely different thing and you certainly wouldn't need to be reminded of it.
100% 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
THIS! This is what I hate about mental health. So many people jump on the band wagon now and say they suffer with anxiety just because they’re anxious over exams or a job interview or something temporary. Suffering with anxiety is completely different and people like twatface just do not know the difference.

Reactions: 22
Is it me or are her lips getting smaller? Maybe it’s the fact that she can’t have filler during lockdown or she’s trying to make them appear smaller so people stop asking if she’s had them done 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
it just shows she’s never been truly bullied. She thinks a bit of criticism is bullying. Could you imagine her in a regular job Jesus Christ 🤦🏽‍♀️
Remember when she said growing up she wanted to act. If she can't cope as a small influencer there's no way she would as an actor, she would be an absolute catastrophe. What an absolute shambles ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS! This is what I hate about mental health. So many people jump on the band wagon now and say they suffer with anxiety just because they’re anxious over exams or a job interview or something temporary. Suffering with anxiety is completely different and people like twatface just do not know the difference.
Honestly, this is my biggest hate! People are so quick to self diagnose themselves with anxiety. I had this conversation with my boyfriend literally the other week as his sister claims to have anxiety - (I can say she doesn’t and has never seen the doctor for this diagnosis) whilst both me and my boyfriend have severe anxiety and PTSD. It’s insulting because I have nights where I literally get no sleep or when I do full of nightmares but I have to hear how she tries to level with my partner and knows how he feels. Not a bleeping clue mate and she’s lucky to not! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally off topic but did I read somewhere she said someone else runs her depop?
Looks like the same rug from the bedsit to me...
A67E6A28-C4A5-453E-99AD-33D2BB96541F.jpeg
7F7696CE-D233-49E7-951C-0772BFF8CEA2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like this is totally out of her control now and the performance has gone too far for her to feel it in.

After the last few weeks with her performance, I'm starting to wonder when she will throw in the towell. She is making such a idiot of herself, how can anyone take her seriously ever again.

Surely all this can only go on for so long and by the time she decides the tit show is over she won't have any one left who believes a word she says and/or even likes her.

Why is no one in her family or any of her friends giving her advice or telling her to tone it down. If she was my friend /sister/ daughter I would be wading in at this point. She is a worryingly unstable person.

Apparently Soppy Spenny runs it
Is his job literally running around after her now? Their relationship seems so weird to me.

Reactions: 9
Is his job literally running around after her now? Their relationship seems so weird to me.
Yes, I believe he is a full time Depop running - cake mix and twix feeding - hair over bath washing - comment deleting - post fall crying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Totally off topic but did I read somewhere she said someone else runs her depop?
Looks like the same rug from the bedsit to me...View attachment 146647View attachment 146648
Something rings a bell that it's Spencer that did it.
As if shes selling something that was gifted to her and she was paid to advertise on her channel for 80 fuckin quid!!!
I know, I mind before I posted on here I was looking at what she HAD worn and was then selling on that was PR and there was the jacket in a photo on insta and she was outside and you could see the tag hanging out 😂 trying to see if I can find the pic anywhere else. But it's clear she has no intentions of keeping the item, also the jacket is a 12, a bloody 12. Now I know sometimes you'll size up because you're unsure of size but going up like 4 sizes? nah don't buy it. Also fair enough they get sent so much but to sell it on is unreal, donate it or give it away to your followers for free (seeing as you got it for free).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.