Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off imogen
What a bleeping liar. None of the comments said any of that. How about stop telling your huns to leave you alone and you leave this forum alone?

Girl needs to get a bloody grip.

Reactions: 11
0BCB06D8-A45E-4FF1-80F6-96BFA6082BB9.jpeg

I used face tune to make her lips smaller and even on the smallest settings that still look bigger than average :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Welcome back @serp hope you're doing OK! Just need @peachypie back now!

Didn't she also say she was going to donate the adsense of her video to MIND, has that just been forgotten about? Or did I make that up? If she can't even donate for people giving her the money for crappy hoodies then I can't imagine her donating her adsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is unrelated but I watched the bullying video titled "death threats" a few nights ago *I'm just going to put a trigger warning here as there is reference to suicide * in that video she talks about these death threats and how people would tell her to go kill herself (sounded suspiciously similar to what she was saying about the trolls a few weeks ago) but she says the bullies used to send her methods of how to commit suicide and then proceeds to tell the huns in detail about how the bullies apparently told her how to do it correctly, how to cut on your wrist etc. Now surely she could have just said "they sent me ways on how to kill myself " and left it at that why did she have to include how they told her do it in the video. I can imagine anyone who was feeling suicidal watching that video and shes literally giving them ideas on how to take your own life I just dont know why she would put those details in 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If I comment I can see my own comment but no one else can cos the witch has muted me and a load of others 😂
Omg thats why mine mustn't get deleted?!!! I've commented loads calling her out and no ones even replied like ever! 😵 she must of done it to me as well hahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg thats why mine mustn't get deleted?!!! I've commented loads calling her out and no ones even replied like ever! 😵 she must of done it to me as well hahahaha
It’s happened to me and I just thought no one was interested in my comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it just shows she’s never been truly bullied. She thinks a bit of criticism is bullying. Could you imagine her in a regular job Jesus Christ 🤦🏽‍♀️
Shes deluded she has no idea what bullying is 🙉 she literally is mental

Reactions: 8
1E227AB0-F5A8-46AE-92EE-D804059CCC1C.png
Her new Insta...
What IN THE FACETUNE has she done to this pic??? Ridiculous! It’s the creases in her lips that make the filler so obvious, seems she’s edited everything else about this photo but that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have noticed that Syd (from Syd and Ell) has started liking Imogen’s pictures!! Syd don’t be sucked in 😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.