Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that Syd (from Syd and Ell) has started liking Imogen’s pictures!! Syd don’t be sucked in 😭😭
Omg I’m like this! I see influencers I love commenting on her crying pics and I’m like Noooo don’t believe her she’s evil😭 I don’t want them to be sucked into her woe hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And me, enjoy ur alcoholic beverages hunnies!! Congratulations 🤰I'm due in August!!
Congratulations ❤ I’m due early September but will be induced in August! Xx

This! I have In laws that self diagnose depression, anxiety and social anxiety and it really pisses me off when they go on about it without knowing what it's actually like. It only started when they found out about my problems so to me it's like they're trying to outdo me, it's pathetic. Mental health issues aren't a joke or something to compete over, when they're real it's horrible. I let them get on with it but have a witch about it with my husband when we're home and he fully agrees with me but it's not worth the argument with them as they're very childish and petty, much like our very own Imo.
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They have 0 banter me and my boyfriend call each other dickheads all the time. Imagine if spenny called baby princess that , she’d have a fuckin panic attack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
this needs reported - surely it’s not legal??
Depends what contract she had with the brand says I guess.
But it is highly unethical, she's reviewing and promoting this brand to her huns being like I love this this is great bla bla, so then they are like Imogen has that I want it and go buy it. Also superdry ain't a cheap brand considering her demographic. Also the fact she does her little brand deal, the tags are left on even when she's worn it outside with no intention to keep to then put on her depop a month later is bad in my eyes.
I think it is so bad to make money off of it when she hasn't paid for it, give it to charity/the homeless or if you want to give it to your viewers be like pay postage and ill give you the item for free. If she needs to make money and what she does alone doesn't foot it get a different job.

Reactions: 8
Also the super dry stuff on depop totals just under £200, if you don't like the brand/won't wear it DON'T DO THE BRAND DEAL! Not authentic at allllll in my eyes. Also can't even say maybe she didn't like it because two of the things are black bloody jeans, so basic. & the stuff all ranges in size from an 8 - 12. Her doing this really infuriates me, can you tell? 😂 it blows my mind people call influencers out for doing things for the money and she does this so blatantly and her followers don't click🤯

Reactions: 17
An interesting point relating to BLM but so true for influencers in general especially Imo. If only they’d all practice what they preach
62833B51-E5E1-48A0-9E69-169C1576C74F.png

Reactions: 4
Pheeewwwww finally made it. What a tit storm in a tea cup. Thought I would see what our Hunny had been up too and an hour later i have made it to the end.
Congratulations to the two mummy's to be! Hope your both coping well in the heat! ❤
Imo! One bit of advice to be a good liar you have to have a good memory! As all your memories are recorded the jury have made up their minds. Your fired!!! Find yourself another job!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 146594 Her new Insta...
What IN THE FACETUNE has she done to this pic??? Ridiculous! It’s the creases in her lips that make the filler so obvious, seems she’s edited everything else about this photo but that!
Look under her eye, you can see where shes edited in blue eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️ im embarrassed for her. Also the comment from the story - none of your fans are old enough for a night out hun! Im not clued up on other 'influencers' - does anyone else treat their fans as friends? Its bleeping weird that a 27 yr old woman wants to be friends with girls 10+ years younger than her!

Also joining you some of you gals with a glass of white ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look under her eye, you can see where shes edited in blue eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️ im embarrassed for her. Also the comment from the story - none of your fans are old enough for a night out hun! Im not clued up on other 'influencers' - does anyone else treat their fans as friends?

I’m sorry but in the first picture her lips are literally half the size of her face

And yes clearly edited eyes

Reactions: 4
Look under her eye, you can see where shes edited in blue eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️ im embarrassed for her. Also the comment from the story - none of your fans are old enough for a night out hun! Im not clued up on other 'influencers' - does anyone else treat their fans as friends?

those lips are soooooo bad man 🙈🙈🙈 she needs them dissolved and then an experienced aesthetician to redo them jeeeez

Reactions: 5
So one minute her huns are bullies and accusatory?? But the next she wants to go clubbing with them and love life?? Lmaooo she has a problem
She’s now trying to back track and get them to love her again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QIts bleeping weird that a 27 yr old woman wants to be friends with girls 10+ years younger than her!

[/QUOTE]

I actually don't think she even means to go out with her fans or even wants to, I'm not a psychology expert but I think she uses it to manipulate her fans, so they think they're friends. In a way, that's why she gets away with so much, because in a way she makes her fans feel loved, like they're best friends. I don't know if this makes sense, maybe someone with more psychological experience can chime in?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.