Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The money went to an amazing charity.....the money ain't gone yet cause mind didn't email her back until the 2nd and THEN she donated.

Yet in this one she says can't wait to donate the proceeds

Reactions: 4
The money went to an amazing charity.....the money ain't gone yet cause mind didn't email her back until the 2nd and THEN she donated.

Yet in this one she says can't wait to donate the proceeds
duck me, how have I never noticed the ring emoji 💍 on her Twitter name 😂

We get it babygal you're bleeping married 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly, this is my biggest hate! People are so quick to self diagnose themselves with anxiety. I had this conversation with my boyfriend literally the other week as his sister claims to have anxiety - (I can say she doesn’t and has never seen the doctor for this diagnosis) whilst both me and my boyfriend have severe anxiety and PTSD. It’s insulting because I have nights where I literally get no sleep or when I do full of nightmares but I have to hear how she tries to level with my partner and knows how he feels. Not a bleeping clue mate and she’s lucky to not! X
This! I have In laws that self diagnose depression, anxiety and social anxiety and it really pisses me off when they go on about it without knowing what it's actually like. It only started when they found out about my problems so to me it's like they're trying to outdo me, it's pathetic. Mental health issues aren't a joke or something to compete over, when they're real it's horrible. I let them get on with it but have a witch about it with my husband when we're home and he fully agrees with me but it's not worth the argument with them as they're very childish and petty, much like our very own Imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When is YouTube pay day so we can find out how much she will be donating from the Adsense of her panic performance?

Reactions: 3
When is YouTube pay day so we can find out how much she will be donating from the Adsense of her panic performance?
Pretty sure it would have been the end of May. I'm sure other youtubers said adsense get paid at the end of each month but could be wrong!

Reactions: 1
This has probs been mentioned before but when imo did her makeup awfully on purpose to see Spencer’s reaction and he goes ‘YOU LOOK NICE!!!£!’ 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has probs been mentioned before but when imo did her makeup awfully on purpose to see Spencer’s reaction and he goes ‘YOU LOOK NICE!!!£!’ 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
That was so cringe. And she was happy he would let her go out like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.